Overwatch |OT| Welcome to Gold Hell!

The internet is weird sometimes.

Now people complain about the optional microtransactions when the new game is fucking F2P ?

They want Overwatch 1 back ? What ?

I’m kind of lost. I get that the game has server issues and syncing your old gamedata can take a while, but I’m not going back after what I played. No way.

Error LC-208 loop for me, still haven’t been able to login once.

I got logged in last night after waiting for 30ish minutes for the queue… got in and an achievement popped and disconnected me. Back to the queue so i turned it off

So is “Gold Hell” the name of the Queue system?

Just got 7th win as support and my rank is Silver 1…

Servers will be down most of the night, finally, to fix things.

1 Like

Will tonight’s update actually fix the queueing issue?

• Yes.
  • No.
  • Kind of, It’ll make it better but not fully fixed.
  • No, it’ll actually make things worse.

0 voters

Cause I’m bored…

sweet jesus I’m in and I have all my things

5 Likes

I cheated, because I already knew it worked

Nevermind, account is being merged it seems.

Lot of Bastions, Symmetras, Pharas and Junkrats. When I’m a tank, supports play Mercy & Lucio :face_with_spiral_eyes:. Not to mention people leaving before Round 2 in Comp. Yep, this is Overwatch low-rank swamp.

My account is finally being merged this morning. Last 2 days i was stuck with a wiped account but for some reason i had access to my strike commander 76 skin which i got by purchasing the ow1 origins edition. Since my account hadnt been merged yet i shouldnt have had access to anything obviously but for some reason that one skin was there from the beginning.

2 Likes

I’m about to jump in after work, does anyone have any up to date info on the games state? Yesterday I read people complaining about disconnects as soon as they got an achievement, and it was basically everyone, is that fixed at least?

More folks were able to get in, but some still suffer from genuine merge issues, though the crashes seem to be fixed, but the wait times are still insane.

From what I was told by others who have been playing or queuing to play: The fix is they started the queue numbers lower but you have to wait longer so it’s an illusion that it is fixed because smaller number. :roll_eyes:

Still long queue times. Started at 600 instead of 2000 but still barely moving. Now 400 in queue, but it took 30+ minutes to get from 600 to 400

Played some matches against AI to get a feel for the game again and I’m pretty sure I will be using Winston again as tank and Moira as support.

Just need to find a main DPS hero now.

I had no queue at all but I’m completely unable to find a game… not sure what’s going on.

edit: Shut the game down and opened it back up and not it won’t log me in at all, I’m getting a LC-208 error. In conclusion I’m gonna go ahead and answer my own question and say no nothing is fixed, I suggest people wait a couple more days to avoid the headache.

1 Like

Yeah, lot of Moiras in my games, so when someone is Moira on my team, she goes well with Lucio.

For dps, Souljourn is a good pick, lot of mobility and damage output. On higher level, Tracer & Sombra are the meta, crazy good right now.

I was mid gold to high gold player in OW and I got placed at Bronze 2 for my Support… :sweat_smile:

Also dont like the career profile.

1 Like

Game is a lot of fun, but I have a hot take and will say I prefer loot boxes over the battle pass/shop system

1 Like

Not a hot take. Loot boxes were superior and everyone got all the heroes day one instead of grinding or paying for them.

1 Like