Official packaging for Series S|X

7 Likes

Beautiful, I want both! I really dig the “series s” and “series x” logos

The X packaging is beautiful. The controller on the S box ruins the effect a little bit

Beautiful. I need a Series X to come home with me. :slight_smile:

1 Like

True, but I think the colors on the buttons and the size comparison make it a little more “playful” which is probably what they wanted.

1 Like

Nice! :smiley: Can’t wait to gold that 10 lb Series X box though. mmmmhmmm

1 Like

I agree. Contrast that with “look at these vents, this is what it takes to bring you true power!” Ha.

1 Like

That is some super nice packaging :)! Starting to get very very excited for series x.

Trypophobics are gonna hate this.

2 Likes

Is the S coming with a controller then? I heard the S wasnt gonna have a controller included? Pr was that just a rumour?

Incorrect rumor.

1 Like

Straight class

Both look great. Series X day one!!! Will be pre-ordering two of them just to make sure I get one. Want to make sure I have a backup in case I get hit with a 50% failure rate. Hehehe.

We evolved to have aversion towards things that look dangerous, no problem with that. But we’ve also evolved to identify things, i.e. to be not stupid. If the picture of XSX is enough to trigger trypophobia, then it’s 100% pretended anyways.

1 Like

Very nice packaging.

Packaging size and weight:

• Series S: 29 x 12.5 x 36 cm; 3.21 Kilograms
  • Series X: 29.3 x 21.4 x 37.8 cm; 6.2 Kilograms

So the retailpackaging is smaller than a PS5 :smile:

It definitely matters a lot for transportation I guess the retail packaging for PS5 would be close to 60 x 55 x 30 cm; 7kg

1 Like

I really dig the vents being the main attraction on the packaging. Especially that Series X one.

Of course it is. The PS5 is pretty large