Nintendo Switch |OT| Woo Hoo, its me, SUPER MARIO!

All I do on Switch lately is play Smash.

I have mine since 2017 and donā€™t regret it. I play main on Xbox and PC, but Nintendo has some titles that i will always look forward to buy and try new things. I really wanted Animal Crossing in Xbox and PC, to play with some friends, that title would be awesome in Xbox Game Pass.

I need to get back to playing FE Three Houses at some point, Iā€™ve done 2 of the 4 routes, I was on Claudeā€™s house route this time around with the DLC characters unlocked as well.

Should be fun to get back into again.

Where is my full price switch port of Mario 3d world?!! (I actually was hoping it wouldā€™ve been out ages ago) probably one of my fave Mario games :slight_smile:

& I guess I should give up on breath of the wild 2 being this year too :frowning:

How do Switch games look on a big 4K TV?

Depends on the game, some look awful. (but they would probably look awful on a non 4k screen too)

Some look fine/great.

Iā€™m mainly interested in Zelda: BotW and Mario Odyssey.

You will be fine then :slight_smile:

If that Mario 64 Remake in the Odyssey engine is real Iā€™ll shit a chicken. Canā€™t wait.

Happy to see a Switch discussion thread on this forum! Been a Nintendo fan as long as Iā€™ve been am Xbox fan, and will always have Zelda as one of my biggest franchises that I fanboy over!

Itā€™s already been mentioned a few times but Fire Emblem: Three Houses is one of my favorite games Iā€™ve ever played, let alone on the Switch. The character interactions, gameplay and different story paths are so well done and pull you into the game so much. I literally became so invested that I started feeling actual guilt over stuff I did in the second half of the game.

BotW is another one of my favorites, but thereā€™s been plenty of talk about it in the 3 years since itā€™s released, so Iā€™ll keep it short. I just love the world, the way you traverse the world, the way the history of the Zelda series is weaved into the overworld and story is almost unparalleled.

Smash Ultimate is another one that gets a lot of talk, but I will always love. Itā€™s the reason I bought a switch! The two game franchises that will always make me lose it at E3 or other similar events are Smash, and Halo. (and in that vein of Master Chief ever gets announced for Smash I might just die from hype)

1 Like

I see Xenoblade I like.

1 Like

Was listening to Nintendo Voice Chat and they mentioned Nintendoā€™s financials. Dear god, what an amazing year for Switch, even with people complaining about a software drought. 428% surge in profits, jesus christ.

Awesome to see all console makers doing well, in their own way :smiley:

Itā€™s been 35 years since the first #SuperMario Bros. game was released! Check out the Super Mario Bros. 35th Anniversary Direct for news on upcoming Super Mario games and products releasing before Spring 2021!

If that collection is 60 bucks Iā€™m gonna pass on that. Mario 64 seems to only look more crisp, not full screen and the other two also just seem higher resolution and thatā€™s about it. Not even Galaxy 2.

Yet we have Xbox out there for a long time now since One X giving away patches that greatly visually enhance the games and framerate.

Super Mario 3D All Stars is a bit of a disappointment. Especially with this limited time release nonsense.

Getting the collection playing it on the go is awesome also never finished sunshine originally so definitely gonna rectify it as for the collection itself yea it definitely could be better as for galaxy 2 hmm Iā€™m very suspicious as to why

Galaxy 2: IAM A JOKE TO YOU ):

Iā€™m gonna buy most of this stuffā€¦ except the Mario Kart toys.

I have a theory that they tried to include it at release i think they have plans for galaxy 2