Nintendo Switch OLED announced

3 Likes

More info

3 Likes

What a waste. No internal upgrades, just a switch XL. I’m staying with my model

7 Likes

More expensive than a Series S.

7 Likes

I’ve been saying for months that Nintendo would just release the same Switch but with a better screen and charge you $100 more. Being only $50 more does make this more appealing, but still… :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

6 Likes

Was Nintendo feeding false information or can we still expecting a version with better specs ? I have no incentive to make a jump to the OLED upgrade.

Maybe a better version with Zelda BOTW 2 ?

This would be great but it’s Nintendo. :matrick_emote:

1 Like

:rofl:

Thanks Nintendo for exposing a lot of insiders as frauds. DLSS my ass.

And thanks Nintendo for keeping my Switch state of the art :+1:

4 Likes

Highly skeptical of this now that we have learned of the OLED model.

1 Like

Animated GIF

4 Likes

I guess I’m glad that I don’t have to spend a bunch of money to update, fight the bots and scalpers, hope I get an early, more exploitable model but… I’m still disappointed.

Oof, didn’t think about that. With a bit of luck, for about a hundred dollars more, you could add on 3 years of GPU too.

2 Likes

Who was it who posted after the new Mario + Rabbits on twitter that it only looks this clean because it was on Switch Pro? Was this Jason Schreier?

3 Likes

This baffles me.

1 Like

Can we agree that it’s a terrible name? The official name is Nintendo Switch (OLED model).

Switch vs Switch OLED

4 Likes

Nintendo alternates wildly between good names and bad names. I keep seeing it as OLD model and thinking of the New Nintendo 3DS.

Honestly, he looks a lot better in the right-hand picture lol

1 Like

Super excited for the lan port… hope we can just biybthe dock

Wonder how all them parents and grandparents are gonna know what Switch to buy.

5 Likes

What the hell is the point in this