Nintendo Direct + Treehouse |OT| Super expectations

Breath of the Wild 2, featuring floating mountains & teleportation & stuff!!!

Hell yes Nintendo!

Will it make it’s release date in 2022 though. History tells us that no, it will not.

It was a decent show and BotW2 looks great, but this is cap lmfao

2 Likes

It wasn’t even close for me lol but Switch is a Pokemon machine for me. I also noticed I think there were more people watching the Xbox E3 show than Nintendo, which was a shock for me.

I am in hell.

Help me.

1 Like

Was a good show but I prefer the Xbox show.

But I got my most wanted Wii U port, Fatal Frame 5 so I’m really happy. Just need Xenoblade X and the Zelda remasters but I’m not worried about those never comings.

Like all Nintendo fans are saying this. I can’t see it at all.

I think this direct got fragmented into several regional streams maybe that is the reason, but yeah, despite me not being the MOST happy with Xbox’s E3, they still had the best show by far. Like people are seeing a smash character reveal and saying “Lol Nintendo carrying E3” like what? lmao ok then.

1 Like

Great show from Nintendo.

Metroid, Advanced Wars and SMTV will be mine.

Nintendo fans would be saying this regardless of what was shown. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Fuck, I forgot all of this is gonna be $60. Don’t have a Switch, but that just sucks. The absolute opposite approach of Xbox’s show with almost everything on Game Pass.

lol why are you surprised?? You know they’re charging 60 for a port of an old ass Zelda game next month right?

Def have a feeling BOTW2 won’t make 2022 but I hope I’m wrong. Looks so good :heart_eyes:

That looked like a $20 game to me. I’m a fan of Metroid, but there’s no way I’m paying $60 for that.

Not surprised. Just briefly forgot because of how good the value of Game Pass is. The contrast is immeasurable.

Targeting 2022 if I heard him correctly.

7/10 for me

Nintendo manages to excited people with so little effort, it’s baffling. For me this looked like shovelware 35 minutes and then a really good looking but short teaser for breath of the wild 2. Gets a C- from me.

5 Likes

They delayed BOTW for a while so I have a hard time believing it will make it. We’ll see I guess.

That was a 5/10 show. That Metroid doesnt look good and everything else was mediocre outside of BotW2. And I am surprised how little the BotW2 section did for me, particularly because I LOVED BotW.

That Mario Party shit is criminal.

Oh Fatal Frame 5 is coming to all platforms lmao. Happy it’s back on Xbox. I’ll just get it there then.

https://twitter.com/KoeiTecmoUS/status/1404846162729791488

2 Likes