Nintendo Direct - 02/17/2021

I hope Nintendo will allow digital purchases to carry over to their next console.

There have been. Ace Attorney and Republic Commando

Been awhile since Mario Tennis, maybe they’re ready with Mario Golf?

Oh hell yassss! Republic Commando will be glorious in handheld mode.

1 Like

Here is a supposed leaked partial list:

Project Triangle Strategy
NeonWhite
SaGa Frontier
World’s End Club
Fall Guys
Legend Of Mana
Stubbs
No More Heroes 3
Mario Golf
Apex Legends
Ghosts and Goblins Resurrected
Tales from Borderlands
Ninja Gaiden
Miitopia
Samurai Warriors 5
Zelda Skyward Sword HD

1 Like

Nintendo is a really weird company. But I wouldn’t trust Nintendo either. Few weeks ago they delisted a lot of DS games without any announcemens. If you didn’t download is before the delisting it’s gone forever.

Shit, this seems to be from a reliable source. Hype!

Edit: Zhuge confirmed it’s real! Beware of spoilers!

Well looking at that list, at least I don’t have to waste 50 minutes being bored to tears.

1 Like

There are some odd titles in the list, I agree. But I’m super hyped for Mario Golf, Samurai Warriors 5 (which I hope is also coming to Xbox) and the Zelda remasters

I will definitely buy Mario Golf,

Seems somewhat underwhelming. The Zelda Skyward Sword HD thing lines up with what Shpeshal Ed said. Interesting that Miitopia is there. That’s pretty cool if they’re bringing it back. And for Ninja Gaiden, I think remasters/ports leaked before or something, but I’m not entirely sure on that. I wonder if Fall Guys on Switch opens the door for it on Xbox as well. But since this is just partial, as you said, there could still be a surprise in there.

Missed the last couple of Directs but I’ll watch this one & hope for Zelda news.

Any Zelda news. Breath of the Wild 2 trailer. Ports of Wind Waker & Twilight Princess. Skyward Sword remaster. Gimmie something Nintendo :pray:

Oh…so Skyward Sword and Mario Golf?

:philwins:

1 Like

You’ll get only one wish

Removed the quote cause spoiler.

Your text contains a spoiler.

edit it with (remove the .)

• [.spoiler]This text will be blurred[/spoiler]

Shit sorry I removed the post

1 Like

Hmmm… I’d rather have them all!

& a new 2D entry while we’re at it :smiley: