Nintendo Direct - 02/17/2021

This ! The first game is one of my favourite games on the Switch. And I hope they don’t add another Fire Emblem character to smash. Would be funny to show one single FE character for 20min. :matrick_emote:

1 Like

I’m a Byleth main, so it would be fine with me. Unless they’re another Marth clone. I don’t think the problem is “too many Fire Emblem characters”, I think it’s “too many ones similar to Marth”.

Today is going too be a awesome day and I cannot wait too share it with you all.

4 Likes

welcome back! Also, it’s risky to use phrasing like that, will make people think you know something we don’t lolol

1 Like

In for Metroid Prime 4, Metroid Trilogy, BOTW2, Pikmin 4 and a new Mario.

And I WILL NOT be disappointed! (Because this isn’t my first rodeo and i know not to even expect these things).

2 Likes

Here’s the YouTube stream link for everyone. This will be fun:

And if you want to watch it on the Nintendo website:

2 Likes

Im ready for a fun chat in here Lets break the forum again :smiley:

1 Like

What’s the next limited-time game Nintendo will try and push?

1 Like

The Zelda Collection, if it exists.

Gimme some Zeldas and Metroids. Right now I feel like 80% of the switch games I own are mario games.

Havent bought a switch game in like more than a year :skull:

I mostly only played catchup over the last year on a bunch of games I hadn’t had a chance to play yet. It was a pretty down year for Nintendo stuff last year (I’m not an Animal Crossing person).

Show your Switch game collection folks!

I go first xD

I also have some Digital Games :^)

1 Like

No leaks until now? Damn.

50 minutes long. Let’s hope they don’t waste 20 on Smash again.

1 Like

JRPG fan I see. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I only have have digital games, lol

Uhhh probably and obviously Zelda fan. Any game without a age rating is form a collector’s edition hahah

I don’t trust Nintendo with digital games lol

2 Likes

I have had no issues. They tie them to your account now, not the hardware. I sold my first switch to my sister so that she could play Animal Crossing during Quarantine last year. Bought a new one around Christmas time. Was able to redownload all my games and saves.

Maybe but I want to see it by myself.