Netflix names Microsoft as partner for new consumer subscription plan

There is lot of companies Microsoft either partner with or does Business with. Sony use Microsoft cloud servers and no one even though Microsoft will buy Sony. It just a partnership That will help both companies. nothing more :slight_smile:

Because there is no any vector that can lead to Microsoft acquiring Sony in that deal and the state of Microsoft and Sony also does not contribute to that discussion (people believe more that Apple will acquire Sony). Basically nothing aligns to the possibility of MS grabbing Sony.

Microsoft is the only tech giant (Tencent aside and probably Google) that not only can afford but might potentially have interest in that. And of course won’t hit regulatory block (Apple will hit due to their own Apple TV and Amazon due to Prime Video)

Why? Disney plus audience isnt going to care about gamepass.

As far as I remember Disney+ is also has people watching it…What are you talking about here?

Maybe i should have said as much. I like disney plus but its mostly aimed towards the marvel crowd and kids. Netflix has ips ms can use and has more potential Disney doesnt for some reason or ms isnt interested in them.

This just like that Sony using Azure server type of thing right.

I don’t think any thing more will come of this.

Well, that maybe a valid point indeed.

GamePass Netflix bundle incoming

Hi craig

Hey

1 Like

I guess Netflix is really trying to find the additional sources of revenue. They don’t have theme parks, they don’t have big theatre releases, they don’t have other industry ties etc.