NBA Off Topic Discussion- Space Jam

Players are boycotting the games today to make a statement.

Gold.

2 Likes

LeBron causing both LA teams to essentially walk out. GOAT.

1 Like

Maaan a walkout would be historic, can’t wait to see what happens after the second meeting tomorrow morning.

Well I’m fuckin gutted

Jazz need to trade Gobert to get out of the first round

I think coaching is sometimes overrated but Coach Bud is so bad at coaching for the playoffs that he will be the reason the Bucks lose.

The great look great. When does next season start?

Steve Nash is the new head coach of the Brooklyn Nets!

Rockets in 6. Feel better about beating the Lakers than I did the Thunder.

Man if Utah has Bojan I think they would have won that series in 5 and been a huge threat to the Clippers. I imagine they’ll run it back because no one is paying Conley enough for him to opt out right?

Nuggs looked tired can jazz get a little credit for that

Wonder if nash is gonna be any good

A buzzer beater with .5 seconds on the clock? A thing of beauty.

I want the clippers to play Toronto in the finals. We can call it the first front line workers bowl nurse vs doc

Man houston is the most frustrating team to try and root for. I genuinely feel that they’re better than the Lakers but wtf is going on

@checkitout

1 Like

LeBron is playing out of his mind and when he’s not Rondo or Morris have. When they aren’t out of their minds, Russ decided to have one of the worst playoff performances he’s ever had. Also, I’ve never seen a player cry so much and it actually works. LeBron got 3 calls reversed by screaming at the refs. I’m used to Eric Gordon or CP3 complaining and getting techs.

This Danuel House situation feels like the fix is in. He’s suspended by the league because he was tattled on. I wonder who would tell on Danuel House. It couldn’t be the guy complaining every call and it works could it?

Houston got 39 freethrows?! How? And they lost to 29 minutes of grandpa Rondo? I have to watch this.

Edit: oh, they got outrebounded super hard.

Rip Houston I guess it really is going to be Lakers v clippers. So annoying.

Celtics vs Lakers better not happen in the finals

well, Miami could do it.

btw, why are you banned?

Eh idk why I’m not sold on Miami. Bam and Co are good but they might be a level below Boston or tonornto.

Lets be real,

Lakers vs Celtics with Lebron holding a championship trophy yelling “Kobe this is for you” like he did when he won in Cleveland is the only acceptable timeline.

No