MS 2021 Q3 Results

Quick Question, what are the total lifetime sales of Xbox One? I know they stopped reporting , but what’s the most accurate, latest guess?

The figure I last saw was from 45 million to ~50 million.

I don’t know, that kinda stuff is only of importance to the guys stuck in the past over at Cult HQ.

There was a thread on Reset not too long ago about Xbox dominating the news cycle and a user basically posted “yeah, but how many consoles have they sold.”

I felt that perfectly summed up the people who are stuck in viewing success in the old way and not acknowledging what Xbox is trying to do.

4 Likes

I love how you immediately knew what I referenced, haha. :wink:

This has to mean more acquisitions right.

6 Likes

Lol. What can I say, it was fresh in my mind the hot takes I read.

I take that to mean the rest of Bethesda’s games since they are all not on Game Pass.

1 Like
4 Likes

Like 50-55

2 Likes

Yep, more GP deals, more acquisitions and more money for studios to fuel their creativity.

1 Like

Guys, guys this ain’t sustainable! Xbox has to put their games on PlayStation to survive and like recoup cost!

5 Likes
2 Likes

Microsoft getting into the NFT economy confirmed!

5 Likes

What is NFT ?

Non fungible token. It shows that you own the original copy of a piece of content. It doesn’t actually do anything for you, it’s like a collectible coin digitized or the concept of collecting paintings but in the digital world.

1 Like

Thanks !

7 Likes

Give the people what they want to seeeee

Game pass numbers

So, I wonder which stuff on Phil’s shopping list just got the green light?

2 Likes