Monster Hunter Rise is coming to Xbox Game Pass on January 20th 2023

Originally published at: Monster Hunter Rise is coming to Xbox Game Pass on January 20th 2023 - XboxEra

It’s fair to say it has been all but confirmed now. The Twitter account for the German/Austrian/Swiss Xbox region just posted Monster Hunter Rise is coming to Xbox Game Pass on January 20th 2023.

@MonsterHunter Rise erscheint am 20. Januar 2023 im Xbox Game Pass & PC Game Pass! pic.twitter.com/YdDtSP3EY6

— Xbox DACH (@XboxDACH) December 1, 2022

Monster Hunter Rise is an action role-playing game by Capcom in the Monster Hunter series. It launched on Nintendo Switch back in March 2021. Early this year the game released on PC’s. The game has sold more than 11 million copies worldwide since launch, making it the second best-selling game in the Monster Hunter franchise, behind Monster Hunter World.

Monster Hunter Rise is coming to Xbox & PC Game Pass on January 20th 2023.

6 Likes

Deleted LUL

1 Like

That sure was an Oopsie! by them.

2 Likes

Someone got too happy.

1 Like

So it’s true

2 Likes

Haha should’ve known I wasn’t the only ninja taking a screenshot just in case.

Already have this on Switch, but will probably enjoy this more on Xbox (Switch co-op is weird and the pro-controller buttons get me almost every time).:joy:

I don’t know about you but Capcom just pull a face turn by releasing this on day one. Sure, it’s technically been out for a while, but day one on a day one release platform? If we trade place with Square, yes, more please.

1 Like

Tweet was up for like 50min when I saw it. Actually amazing. :doge:

1 Like

This was/is probably a leaked announcement for The Game Awards.

5 Likes

And confirmed.

7 Likes
  • This game does not support cross-play or cross-saves with other platforms.
  • PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®5 players can match with each other for multiplayer.

In English they only wrote information about PS4/ and PS5 multiplayer.

• PlayStation®4- und PlayStation®5-Spieler können im Mehrspieler-Modus miteinander spielen. Xbox One-, Xbox Series X|S- und Windows 10 PC-Spieler können im Mehrspieler-Modus miteinander spielen.

In German it also mention Xbox. Xbox multiplayer includes X1, X Series and Windows 10.

3 Likes

I can do side quest in cloud and main when at home. Lovely!

I really hope the achievement list for MH: Rising doesn’t include crown monster hunting. I really don’t want to hunt monsters with a spawn rate of 1-2% again. It was a pain in MH:W and even harder in MH:W Iceborn.

1 Like

Let’s go!!!

5 Likes

https://www.microsoft.com/store/productId/9NP080C0ZC9W

6 Likes

No mention of Sunbreak?

Jez’s article said it was coming to GP also

It was at the end of the trailer. Not sure if it’s coming to Game Pass though. If so, drools

Hate to break it to ya :sob:

1 Like

q12hp5ob8e3a1