Monster Hunter Rise Coming to Current-Gen Consoles and Game Pass in 2023 - Insider Gaming

Yep, that’s right, the hit Capcom game Monster Hunter Rise is coming to the Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 5, and PC in 2023 and it will be available on Game Pass.

Monster Hunter Rise will be available on January 20, 2023, as well as the expansion launching in Spring 2023.

12 Likes

Interesting… I wonder what the timeline is for Project Suerte. I imagine Xbox would not want their Monster Hunter-like to compete head on with an actual Monster Hunter.

5 Likes

Amazing news. I remember how back in 2018 we had World and man, played that to death. We played nothing else for at least two months.

6 Likes

Just reposting this:

5 Likes

Jesus, did they think 2023 wasn’t packed enough or something?

This is quite useful actually I did try Monster Hunter World and it didn’t really stick, I’ll need to give the series another try with this one.

6 Likes

Right! 2023 is massive for gamepass!!

2 Likes

Yeah no MH clone is competing with MH. I would even say Koei/EA should just delay their MH clone now because nobody is buying that for $70 when this is dropping on GP at the same time.

That or make it Day 1 EA Play…

1 Like

Project Suerte is certainly not coming next year in the first half at least :sweat_smile: I don’t believe it has any chances to come out before Halo BR.

It seems it’s been in active development since at least February 2021, possibly longer, so I don’t think it’s that far-fetched to think it might be ready to ship by early 2023. Depends on the scope, I guess.

Project Suerte supposed to be a new game right? If it started in 2021, it has no chance too come within 2 years. modern games take 3-4 years at least to make. And 2021 was a COVID year too I think.

You’re probably right.

As to when it started, it’s hard to pin down exactly. In February 2021 CA said they had “been building towards this project for the past few years,” but that might just mean “building towards” in terms of gaining experience, expanding the studio, etc. And not “building towards” in a pre-production sense.

In the windows central article it says development started summer 2020

1 Like

Heck yeah! I enjoyed it on Switch well enough, but playing on a platform my friends are also on is gonna make it so much better.

Watched Quest Mode’s video on YouTube wanting to know if it’s worth playing 100% solo and according to him, it is which is good since he’s mainly a single player gamer. Hopefully being day one on Game Pass will make it easier to give it a shot.

Amazing we eating good.

Been waiting for this for a while.

Someone made a boo-boo.

For when it’s inevitably deleted lol.