MLB The Show 21 launching into Game Pass Day ONE

Alot of Sony fans treat Sony like a charity so they seem to enjoy throwing money at them

I canceled my pre order BTW, was able to easily do it from the account page on my order

1 Like

Of course, but it’s important to notice that if this were in Sony’s hands it would have never happened.

One of the reasons I don’t want Ms to invest in licensed games. Make their own IP or buy, but they need to have full control.

I wouldn’t doubt Marvel for instance having a deal for a determined amount of games exclusive but afterwards Spiderman must be multiplatform for example.

This is crazy. Xbox taking away excuses not to get GP one by one

3 Likes

I literally joked about this happening a week ago, where the punchline was about how over the top aggressive this would be of MS to almost troll Sony. This is a little absurd. lol

6 Likes

Yeah I’m seeing some responses like “Sony is still making money either way”

Man are you a shareholder or a consumer of their ecosystem? Lol. Demand better.

4 Likes

the thing is I don’t think they’re making much if not any money from this deal either.

A lot of Sony fanboys don’t really care. Or they’re pretending and saying baseballs sucks. This is more MLB fans who also happen to be Sony fans.

Also let’s keep it civil on both sides.

It depends how well the game does on xbox. If someone buys the copy on xbox Sony get money regardless because one of their owned studios built built game. So thsts a percentage of revenue regardless of where its from.

I’m guessing Shpeshal Ed knew about this as well.

1 Like

It would be even more hilarious if when ff7 deal runs out…its day 1 on gamepass. And I don’t mean vanilla version. I’m talking about integrade.

3 Likes

This was completely unexpected. Just cancelled my $89.99 CDN pre-order.

Game Pass is the GOAT.

1 Like

Coincidence, or

7 Likes

oh come on @Shpeshal_Nick

Show was even capitalized.

1 Like

What’s even funnier is that look at Tatis on the cover…he’s pointing to his eye…that’s because all the PS fanboys are currently shedding tears and crying rivers. lmao.

What a great start to Easter weekend!!!

2 Likes

I’ve thought this was a very real possibility too since Integrade was announced. I don’t think they will get the extra content, since that did say it was explicitly exclusive to PS5. Still, an upgraded XSX version on Game Pass would sure be something.

Legion?

1 Like

yeah maybe next year at best

I suspect Sony will try to moneyhat it for another year or something. Square Enix would for sure put it on Game Pass.

1 Like

I bought Legion so it’s definitely coming.

2 Likes

1 Like