Microsoft Rewards Game Pass Quests

Yeah just did, I’m in EU. I really hate that we only get a pittance of what the US and even UK get. Would be nice if all this talk about global audience, 3b gamers etc actually had practical meaning.

2 Likes

Not getting any points from my mobile for 2 days now, anyone else? on PC getting points just fine.

EDIT: showing up now!

Been working fine for me. Have you tried turning it off and on again.

Sadly MS Rewards are not available here in Greece. :sob:

1 Like

I do feel pretty bad about the folk that receive a pittance when it comes to Microsoft Rewards. They really need to put more effort into other regions.

2 Likes

I’ve just seen that I got another free month of Game Pass Ultimate through the Ambassador Program!

1 Like

didn’t know about the ambassador program. love these incentives microsoft gives out

1 Like

Is there a lot of interaction necessary for the Ambassador part? I don’t really like dealing with people in games, so I’m curious :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

None at all! You just need to activate the missions, even if you don’t complete them.

2 Likes

Oh dang! Guess I’m signing up to be an Ambassador then :laughing: Thanks as always, Bruno!

1 Like

Well, I did it. I cashed out my rewards points (273.000) and bought a friend a Series S. It’s very strange seeing such a small total now, but I’ll build it back up over a few years. I hope this program expands to other countries because it’s fantastic.

5 Likes

Was trying to explain it to my boss a while back, he really had trouble understanding. “Wait they just give you money for searching and playing games?” “Yes” “But… How?”

:grin:

2 Likes

Rewards is the best. I have been able to get a $100 gift card 2-3 times a year for the past few years. I used to redeem them for Live subs. I think Im somewhere around 600k lifetime points.

2 Likes

Don’t forget to tdo the mass effect punch card for 6000 points if you plan on pre-ordering or buying the game this month

3 Likes

:warning:

10K Gamerscore punchcard is back (in the US at least)

Tick off the box in your console Microsoft Rewards app immediately, you have 21 days to get up to 10000 rewards points.

2 Likes

EU too. I’m going to pump up that GS of mine !! Mass Effect Legendary, RE VIllage and some easy GP games !

2 Likes

Nice! Glad to hear you guys aren’t getting screwed for once. I’m running out of quick free/GPU 1000G games so I’m probably not gonna get the most out of it. Genesis Noir and Rain on your Parade are apparently good ones.

1 Like

I’m in the EU and nope, not seeing it so looks like it’s another middle finger.

@Jeans , which country you in?

Oh, sorry, my bad…In France, it’s there. I just activated it.

I had a quick look on the subreddit and it seems like it’s being pushed out for some people, even in the US? Hopefully it’s just a glitch and whole regions will get it equally.