Microsoft opens xCloud game streaming beta early tomorrow

Does this work better gears 5 runs petty bad for me …im using xbox one x controller using Samsung s20 ultra using Bluetooth…my Internet is 350 meg so I dont understand what the problem is

It’s definitely better for lag.

1 Like

So a firmware update for the Xbox One controller seems to have resolved any lag issues I was experiencing. If you can, update the firmware on the Xbox One Accessories menu in the Settings. It makes a huge difference. Right now the experience with the DS4 and Xbox One Controller seems comparable to me.

1 Like

https://www.amazon.com/PowerA-Moga-Mobile-Gaming-Wireless-Controllers/dp/B081C7TLVS/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=powera+moga&qid=1597685965&sr=8-1

Since the lag issues with the Xbox One controller have seemingly been resolved, I went ahead and bought this oficially licensed gaming clip for xCloud. Can’t really find good options for gaming clips for the DS4 right now.

Has anyone tried using Cloud Streaming through Android TV? I was thinking about buying this to try it out on since it is a lot cheaper than a Nvidia Shield and I can justify 50 bucks to dink around with rather than 150. Mi Box S

Man, I wish Spiritfarer would be part of xCloud right now. Really liking that game but don’t have as much time in front of my Xbox as I would like these days. That game would be a perfect fit.

I can now report that the gaming clip has arrived today and it works perfectly. You can adjust the angle of the holder so that the center of gravity isn’t wacky, and so you can find the perfect angle for where you are sitting (bed, sofa, etc.), the clip fits perfectly on the controller, and my Note9 (6.4") fits perfectly as well. Played some Wasteland 2 with it and I am very pleased with the overall experience. Genuinely can’t wait for September 15th so the library expands.

I thought I would try the Beta again after initially having issues with the games not using the full screen and instead being offset in a corner. I am happy to find out that the issue seems to be resolved, so I might look to invest in the Razer one day.

Waiting for my Razer Kishi to be delivered.

Got Kishi today. Didn’t have time to test it with a game but it feels great in my hands with phone inserted.

Got one of these from Walmart incase anyone was interested. Loaded up the Gamepass Beta App and synced a bluetooth xbox one controller to it. The app is a little glitchy on Android TV since I don’t think it was meant for Android TV but it did work and I was able to stream Halo 2 pretty well on it although it froze a couple of times. 720p30 doesn’t look too great on a bigger TV but should hold me over while I am Xbox-less until the Series X launches.

Just saw this on reddit. Xbox released 3 ads for cloud gaming and all 3 exceeded 1 million views.