Microsoft have removed the big series X sticker on the front of their boxarts (ZhugeEX)

1 Like

Can’t say the sticker ever bothered me, but good on MS for listening to the criticism.

3 Likes

Good move.

Great move. I personally didn’t mind the sticker, but I think this is a good response.

2 Likes

Right move, case started to looked a bit cluttered to me. Particularly if your region has a very large ratings label (e.g. Germany).

1 Like

It didnt personally bother me but props to Xbox for listening to the criticism.

3 Likes

Should’ve been a lot more smaller, but it’s good that they quickly responded to feedback.

It should’ve been a sticker on the plastic wrap to be honest.

2 Likes

For almost 40 years now, I’ve never understood people’s obsession with box art. Is nice are good? Yes. But you sit a box on a shelf and never look at it again. I can’t think of something more irrelevant to gaming. Some of the best games ever made had the most terrible box-art.

And I’ve been all-digital since the start of this gen so box-art is even more irrelevant. Xbox-haters on…that forum simply used that logo as yet another entry point to spread their hate.

I’m glad they got rid of it, then again if it was just a sticker on the shrink wrap, it wouldn’t of phased me at all.

1 Like

They apparently moved the optimised for Series X stuff on the back and the logo is gone it’ll just be a small bit of writing just saying “Optimised for Sereies X” most likely, good move.

Surprised they were this responsive but sad for the loss of memes.

1 Like

Good. I get what the badge was there for but it was really obnoxious.

2 Likes

So glad that they listened to the feedback, happy about this change.

2 Likes

The sticker was too big haha. Good move.

1 Like

Party in the front. Business in the back.

Good move. Wonder if anyone had printed box art yet.

It just needed to be a sticker you can remove had no problem with that

1 Like

Same here. I really enjoy some physical boxes arts, but the logo was a little intrusive for some, indeed.

I personally didn’t care, but I have not bought a disc based game since before the Xbone came out.