Microsoft Flight Simulator lands July 27 on Xbox Series X|S; free Top Gun: Maverick expansion coming November 19

I see arstechnica have had a few little digs in their review particularly about the Series S - which seems a bit out of order given its performance in this game is amazing considering the price…is there something going on with that publication I don’t know about?

1 Like

Man, I am hyped to relax and check this out on my Series X tomorrow!

1 Like

This is the OpenCritic page before reviews for Xbox Series X|S.

6 Likes

…this is Microsoft Flight Simulator on console in all its glory and occasional clunkiness, and with that sense of splendour and wonder unsullied by the small imperfections along the way. It remains one of the most breathtaking videogame achievements in recent years, and on console one of the most incredible next-gen experiences to date.

1 Like

I hope as someone who is still stuck in last gen that we’ll see some traffic in the screenshots thread! have fun and don’t forget to post some screenshots! :gimme:

1 Like

Flight Simulator is currently the highest rated Xbox Series X game with a 92 metascore.

8 Likes

6 Likes
4 Likes

If only this Top Gun expansion meant actual combat too. Shit I would LOVE a actual flight combat like AC with these visuals.

1 Like

Sounds like the awkward menus are an issue in the game, but that this is basically the only thing anyone is complaining about.

2 Likes

The game has Quick Resume support :slight_smile:

4 Likes