Microsoft-Activision-Blizzard Discussion Thread (Part 1)

The Xbox Warchest isn’t real they said.

:laughing:

Good. Clean up Activision-Blizzard and sweep away all the toxic BS going on there. As an MS investor I expect the share price to take a hit ($70B purchase) but I welcome surprises on that score.

6 Likes

Tons of IP they need for a gaming service and with the devs to make them.

The real important question: Does Xbox now own Sekiro?

1 Like

Service games, Smartphone games and studios with focus on PC.

“I dunno, i cant see MS buying another publisher after Bethesda”

OMEGALUL

9 Likes

what

It’s scary but probably getting real close to Sony not being able to say no anymore. Which I don’t think is good for gaming in general.

They can do all this but not get licenced games huh

/s

5 Likes

please please resurrect Blizzard

1 Like

would love to be a fly on the wall of Jim Ryan’s office right now

1 Like

Jesus Christ. I was walking my dog and came back to this news :exploding_head:.

This is even bigger than the Zenimax deal and I think it is once again shows that people who were ‘concerned’ over the lack of movement on the acquisition front were unfounded and these things take time.

It also shows that Microsoft is on another plane of existence compared to what Sony is doing for example.

2 Likes

Hopefully they can save Spyro and Crash and stop wasting them from working on CoD

5 Likes

We really don’t know. If it goes like opening MS Office to Apple products then that was a good move for everyone. MS, Apple, and users.

That will never happen. If they say yes they may as well not even sell a console anymore. Port everything to PC & Xbox.

“Our relationship with Activision Blizzard has changed…cos were buying them!”

22 Likes

Bring back Vicarious Visions now.

3 Likes

I am surprised Phil and co even kept a straight face when he said it lol.

5 Likes

Xbox going to sell 200 million consoles this generation. Joking… but kinda not really joking :laughing:

30 minutes ago you would’ve said Activision Blizzard acquisition will never happen lmao

We don’t know what will or won’t happen bro

2 Likes

almost 70 billion bucks???

holy shit

3 Likes