Microsoft-Activision-Blizzard Discussion Thread (Part 1)

I literally quoted them doing this in their NZ regs response. But I’m just not gonna reply to you anymore since you are being weirdly hostile and unproductive in the thread. Don’t take it personally.

1 Like

That was a comment by a third party about Microsoft original comment. Wheres the reassurance to the FTC with clear concise commitment about future PS5 and Nintendo support? I’ve read the submission 6 times!!! Six. Times. All they’re talkin about is how CoD disappearing off other platforms wont result in monopolistic circumstances and how Nintendo and Sony have exclusives. Take the hint!

I have something of a problem with people who spread fud. See you on closing day.

1 Like

I quoted MS’s submission to the New Zealand regulatory agency. I quoted it. I cited it directly (page 49, section 10.3-d). In a reply to you. Please READ replies prior to mashing the reply button. Someone who goes to great pains to dismiss and ignore and hide from what Phil Spencer and Brad Smith and the verious legal documents say on this matter might reconsider throwing phrases like ‘take the hint!’ around so casually.

When they close and do a sit down and you hear Phil repeat that they won’t make CoD exclusive, I hope you don’t just repeat the conspiracy theory that he is secretly lying just so he can pwn s0nY!. If you consider what Phil says to be FUD, I literally dunno what to tell you. /shrugs

Tell ya what though, if I’m wrong and they do make CoD exclusive to Xbox, I’ll buy ya a pizza. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Oh cool, the Ignore feature works… :slight_smile:

Seems last year’s CoD really hurt them. Wonder why King had so many drop though…?

I think every aspect of gaming is bound to either fall off hard or stagnant due to the covid lockdown inflating last years stats.

2 Likes

Oh yeah good point. Duh.

"Post-Pandemic’ effect combined with increase cost of living effect doesn’t look pleasant. It’s a double hard knock. Really going to be harsh quarter coming up for everyone.

6 Likes

Yup!

Basically this…

:rofl: :joy:

There is no definitive answer on if Call of Duty will remain multiplatform or not for future releases. There are multiple ways to interpret what Phil and others have said. Acting like your reading comprehension is better than others on this subject comes off as a little obnoxious. Until we have definitive statements, it is okay to believe either side of the coin.

26 Likes

At first was funny watching both sides arguing about it, but now as you said it’s becoming very obnoxious.

5 Likes

I’ll stick with the safest bet of them all. Not having any beliefs about it one way or the other and just waiting to see what happens.

4 Likes

I have my personal opinion on how this should go but at the end of the day there really isn’t a wrong answer. It’s Call of Duty - whether they go exclusive to draw people over to the console or keep it multi-platform to reap the benefits of a wider player base it’s gonna be HUGE for Microsoft.

Plus I’ll be honest I’m mostly just invested in getting Crash 5 here.

1 Like

3 Likes

Hey pal, that sort of thing isn’t allowed here

3 Likes

EXCLUSIVE OR BUST!!

Im in the camp “please for the love of God let this ends quickly so me all can move on” :rofl:

2 Likes

You just know in 3 years time we’ll be talking about whether or not Mortal Kombat or Shin Megami tensei is gonn be exclusive, all the while still not really having an answer about Activisions exclusivity yet.

3 Likes