Microsoft-Activision-Blizzard Discussion Thread |OT3| - Sony bends the knee!

A dog should be easy enough. Describe the dog breed and color. I mostly create cats though :laughing: So “comic book style” is a good one, “anime style” is awesome, I used “pop art style” for one of those bandicoot images.

2 Likes

That’s awesome. But how do you choose styles?

I had no idea this existed.

2 Likes

What, a 25% budget reduction?! You can’t spell Lina without a capital L. Ough.

I mean people voted a republican majority in the House so a budget cut was probably inevitable. But her record is not really good.

Correction: gerrymandering resulted in a Republican majority.

14 Likes

Nothing is going to change with the FTC until they get new management and get rid of the ideology

Budget decreases isn’t going to help but anyone suggesting the FTC should or deserve an increase in their budget are out of their minds with how they’ve been running things for years

1 Like

So you always start the sentence “create an image of” then whatever your idea is “in the style of” whatever style you want… could be anything :laughing:

A couple ideas for a cartoon look would be “Fortnite style” “grand theft auto style” “Norman Rockwell style” “chalkart style”…

I love bing (obviously) …

post your dog creation on the bing OT :raised_hands:

1 Like

republicans won the 2022 popular vote.

I present this Ohio congressional map without further comment:

2 Likes

The thing is: this isn’t just a Khan problem - as someone who’s been an unfortunate political junkie for far too long, people forget about Pai and how much he royally fucked things for US citizens across the board (net neutrality says hello). So it’s funny to see people talk about the FTC as if they’re somehow terrible all of the sudden, when the last administration’s FTC was infinitely more damaging to people… hell, I’d actually argue that this FTC is still the better form.

3 Likes

Bingo… Republican-led states just love their racist district maps…

5 Likes

Could we stop with talking about general politics in a gaming forum please

17 Likes

Yeah the gerrymandering here is absolutely insane. I often call Ohio the Florida of the north because things here are so obviously corrupt by the Republicans in charge. I’d love to get out the first chance I got.

4 Likes

** Ohio bro commiseration high five*

3 Likes

Is this topic on the Microsoft/activision deal or is a topic on Ohio politics?

5 Likes

Regardless of anyone’s overall political leanings, Khan seems somewhat lightweight in general when I hear her talk. I think that she has obviuously applied her ideology in misguided ways such as the Microsoft Activision Blizzard acquisition, but I think there is also likely a level of incompetence here that is causing problems at the FTC too.

8 Likes

The guy leading the congressional grilling that people wanted to misery flog themselves to is from Ohio. So yeah, it was relevant to the topic at hand.

4 Likes

except the congressional hearing doesn’t actually have any bearing on the ABK merger does it, so no its not relevant to the topic

1 Like

No matter of what you think about the MS/ABK case you do not give the reigns of a national entity like FTC to a young inexperienced person, when it is not her first job but close. Her nomination was a move towards woke/ultra-left clientelism from Biden side.

1 Like

Except it does, because the case was brought up specifically in the hearing, and the person being grilled is the decision maker for the entire FTC process. Good try though.

On the other side of the coin, literally nothing is happening right now in the merger, there is no news, so what exactly would you prefer be discussed?

4 Likes

I’m in my early 30’s. It’s now that I feel like I’m in a position career and life experience wise where I can remember enough of my career frustrations from when I was younger but now also appreciate how, at times, experience can mitigate a lack of raw talent and how talent on its own can be wasted if someone doesn’t have the experience to apply it yet.

I can’t imagine being in her position. Someone has done a very talented, ambitious person a disservice by putting her there.

3 Likes