Microsoft-Activision-Blizzard Discussion Thread |OT2| The NeverEnding Acquisition

“Did they smarten up?” At least that’s how I read it.

11 Likes

24 Likes

Finally…i can play Prototype and Prototype 2 without paying.

Jimbo to the regulators today

9 Likes

Do we think that when the deal passes that they’ll not only add all the old Call of Duty games but also add all of the old DLC for those games? I would love to be able to just go through and play every single zombie map through Game Pass.

1 Like
22 Likes

They will definitely add the games but I think they’ll keep dlc/map packs separate , it seems to be only rare cases where dlcs or expansions are included

I do wonder though if they drop all of them at once, they have like 20 CoD games to add, might be overkill dropping all of them in one go

Not to mention the rest of the ABK library

2 Likes

Dropping them all at once would honestly destroy the service. Just imagine trying to have any sort of backlog on that day.

Last one I put any decent time into was Black Ops

Got over 10 years of CoD to get through

1 Like
12 Likes

Pretty much what everyone here has said, this news is substantial. Everyone can see the probability has sky rocketed to basically 95% at least.

7 Likes

Well… not everyone :woozy_face:

7 Likes

I was being generous.

1 Like

The FTC right about now…

Yeah this deal is almost as good as done.

14 Likes

They would be mad not to. Offering the deal forces Sony to make a decision - either sign the deal and do what’s right For The Players - or don’t sign and reveal that they don’t care about CoD as much as they said they did.

From MS’s point of view, they can say “We offered Sony the deal - the ball is in their court” - and it has been since December 2022. Plus, it looks good to regulators for future deals.

1 Like

To be fair, there tweeter account ang how they wrote those spicy tweets didn’t help them look professional

That’s where, CMA is stupid kinda started

5 Likes

I understand. Plus, their history makes them believe CMA will repeat the “mistake” and cause a bad rift between companies. Well, true justice prevail.

5 Likes

As if XBOX will be missing anything apart from nostalgia.

I also fullly expect Sony to sign that deal really soon now, otherwise they will be at the mercy of Microsoft because it is looking like regulators will not be coming to their rescue.