Microsoft-Activision-Blizzard Discussion Thread |OT2| The NeverEnding Acquisition

1 Like

What is this? :thinking:

:thinking: :eyes:

9 Likes

CMA flagging for sustainability sounds like concessions, looks like the deal is going to happen ! Rejoice !!

8 Likes

I don’t think that part is in reference to Activision

Track record?

He already put out a 2 hour video, I clicked through it and they didn’t seem to be saying anything new. All the stuff I heard was basically recounting everything you’d hear from resetera - “EU has sent the statement of objections but it’s being kept confidental so we’ll have to see if it leaks” was one part, which sounded like he didn’t know more than we do. But then, I only clicked through it so maybe I missed some nugget of information.

6 Likes

We know there are tons of written articles about old information coming out all the time. If there was any nugets of information, there would be written articles about it already.

8 Likes

He usually posts information from articles and idas. I don’t think there is any new information here.

1 Like

Honestly not 100% sure. They’ve been following the acquisition, so I wasn’t exactly sure if it was a “legit” post. More so hoping it is.

Lol I went onto their YouTube channel, saw the 2 hour video, clicked onto it and went into the comments section to see if anyone said anything that could hint towards what it could be.

No one did, so I just went “Yeah… Nah. Not looking though this video. Byeeee” :phil_lmao:

When the ABK deal gets approved I want Lulu to run ABK and report to Phil. She will bring that intensity in the Xbox & PlayStation rivalry

It’s 7:30am in Brussels now, maybe today is the day we finally hear from the European commission

5 Likes

2 Likes

11:20am there now, what are these bludgers doing?

3 Likes

Still nothing ?

No thank you. From what I’ve read she’s an unhinged union buster . We don’t need anybody like that in charge imo

1 Like

No one ever promised the details would be released to the public, right?

1 Like

Per Idas, Nvidia filed for 2 lawyers to adjoin the FTC administrative lawsuit. They are joining as 3rd party so it’s unclear if they are against the deal. They could just be part of discovery too.