Megaman Battle Network Legacy Collection

exactly my point…

Guess the previous Megaman collections didn’t sell well on Xbox just like the Ace Attorney trilogy. Sucks because Capcom (along with Bamco) are the best when it comes to JP support.

2 Likes

Really don’t understand why this isn’t coming to Xbox. Doesn’t make any sense be honest.

The offical announcement states uts coming to modern consoles. Guess xbox aint modern enough. Lol

3 Likes

Damn lol.

It even got No Xbox trending on Twitter.

Wow. I wouldnt have expected it to be that loved or wamted by xbox fans. Im happy to see it. Maybe the outrage will get capcom to port it over

1 Like

Hoping so too. I bought all the previous collections on Xbox. In fact I think I bought every Capcom game on Xbox since last gen.

1 Like

I havent bought the fighting collections as i have them on pc… but man i wish some of these collections were play anywhere titles.

1 Like

Deja Vu

1 Like

Ah… see Capcom stated uts coming to modern platforms nit all platforms… at least their omittion claims the xbox exists lol :laughing:

1 Like

Last gen, they could get away with it. This gen, they’re being called out. Whether they will do something about it or not, the voices from the fans are enough to tell me Xbox have stronger support than ever.

4 Likes

No xbox, no sale

It definitely sucks for the fans and I don’t really get it either, we did get that latest Mega Man game a few years ago. I guess this is the same as Ace Attorney for them, which is sad.

Hope this nonsense never ever happens with their bigger games.

I really loved these games years ago and it sucks the collection won’t come to Xbox.

This could have been perfect for Game Pass, but I guess Capcom thinks this wouldn’t have been liked by Xbox fans, which is truly stupid on them.

Maybe MS will have to buy Capcom as payback, ha ha.

1 Like

Isn’t this just running an emulator basically? Can’t be that cost prohibitive for Capcom, probably pays for itself after a little while/ a sale or 2 on the store. And then the eventual Gamepass release for double dipping.

Where do I get a modern console?

2 Likes

Im legit so sick of Xbox getting the shaft with releases like this. Please take my money, devs

1 Like

I firmly believe that any game that skips xbox just hasn’t finalized a GamePass deal and will come once it does (or falls through)

1 Like

Shame the Battle Network games are the only Megaman games I am really into. Like the X games but Battle Network was something else.

2 Likes

get a switch or ps4 mate lol