Mass Effect |OT| ME Next Engine news

I had no idea what to do in my first run so I just picked soldier cause I had access to all the guns but by the time ME2 came around I did Engineer and it was mega fun. Then I did a run with Biotics in 1 I think.

So many great options to make your build and thats one of the things I enjoyed the most in MEA tbh. Just absolute freedom to make my own stuff.

1 Like

I’m keen to try this out as i’ve never played a Mass Effect game.

1 Like

Can’t wait to replay all the games and content back to back. There’s what, 80-100 hours of playtime between all three ? And I forgot about a lot of stuff, so it will be like a Proust’s madeleine : pure nostalgia bliss. I hope it’s 1440p 60FPS at least on XSX. Man, Mass Effect at 60 FPS ! :fire: :fire:

You’re in for a treat. Don’t judge ME 1 too hard. The games are the products of their time, so it will be kind of rough by today’s standards. But overall, it’s pure space opera/adventure goodness. I hope you will enjoy the ride through the galaxy.

Damn…and here I thought replaying a game once, maybe twice was a lot. lmao.

This is what happens when you are a kid like 10-12 years ago and you only got 3-4 games a year so you had to make do.

2 Likes

I can understand this. When I was a kid, I would replay sports games and Tetris on NES repeatedly. lol

If I can finish my NMS expeidtion run I think I am going to treat myself too. I hate on 3 and Andromeda a lot, but the journey to get there was, for me very affecting.

I ran as soldier every time. This time I can make Shepherd myself and not just fantasy version of me, so she will be something new :slight_smile:

1 Like

1440p 120FPS is a Series X exclusive.

8 Likes

So awesome

We’re just 10 days away, too!!!

2 Likes

@ElPutoXD get the list

1 Like

Can’t wait to read all about how it’s Bioware’s fault that Sony didn’t build this capability into their console. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

1440p at 120 fps with VRR on my LG C9 for me!

here we go batman GIF

7 Likes

Note: Consistency of target framerate & resolution is dependent on platform. The more powerful the hardware the more consistently you will experience the specified target framerate & resolution.

Let’s go ! :philwins:

2 Likes

@StopIt Mentioned in the Discord earlier. Some extra goodies via the Mass Effect page;

Custom case creator and wallpaper creator based on your favourite teammates etc.

Soundtrack, art book and comic downloads galore, completely free!

7 Likes

That’s awesome

Thanks for the links, just downloaded it !

5 Likes

Im absolutely not a fan of FemSheps redesign.

can we play as the OG?

I think yes.

1 Like

The “OG femshep design” was just the default settings in the character creator, so yes. :slight_smile:

1 Like