Mass Effect Legendary Edition Announced & a New Mass Effect in Development

People expecting too much if they thought remakes beyond 1 if any. 2 and 3 still hold up to this day and the only real thing funky with 1 is the combat which Im sure they know about.

3 Likes

Yea I never expected remakes

1 Like

I’m a little surprised they didn’t show off any gameplay, considering this was supposed to come out this year.

Excited to see what upgrades they make to this. I noticed there was no mention of HDR. Maybe that’s an oversight, but at least on Series X we’ll have auto HDR.

1 Like

Yea i mean they didn’t mention every improvement tho

I’m already desperate to see some gameplay and screenshots!!

Mass Effect is my favorite series ever, I’ve played through the games too many times to count. They’re like a favorite movie that I can quote every line along with. Comfort gaming. :slight_smile: I’m actually in the middle of another ME1 playthrough right now, which I think I’ll just keep going with, even as I count the minutes until this remaster is out.

Best N7 Day ever!

1 Like

Same and I’m also going through another play through. I do this almost every year

2 Likes

All right… BioWare said “more information to come in the new year.” It’s the new year. I’m ready BioWare, lay it on me!

1 Like