Leak: Xbox Series Controller (Robot White), supports Series X|S, Windows 10, Android, and iOS

I was not expecting white triggers and bumpers on the controller but it looks very nice I must say!

1 Like

I like its all white, cant wait to try that d pad out

1 Like

Jeff Grubb (reliable) says in about 3 weeks link . I’m betting the price will be announced for X | S during that event.

Yeah it looks slick with the triggers and bumpers being all white, and face buttons black. I reckon that should be a hint toward the look of the console…

1 Like

Apparently, The Verge was able to confirm the authenticity of the pictures.

2 Likes

Do you think it will be more comfortable than the one controller?

1 Like

Do the rumors suggest all 3rd party developers will publish their games on it? I ask because I’m looking to get one for my cousin in Chile.

1 Like

All games that work on Series X will work on S. Rumour is that they will simply target 1080p instead.

1 Like

Nice… Thanks for the answer.

1 Like

The XSX controller is meant to be slightly smaller and has dotted grips on the triggers, so I’m betting it is! I look forward to trying it out myself tbh

1 Like

So fresh and so clean clean

3 Likes

Which is a mistake imho, the Cube is so darn cute! Would have sold on design alone. Imagine the “Minecraft block” editions… Saves me a lot of money though, haha.

I really hope the Series S is the gamecube render we saw that a fan made.

Damn, the controller looks so good. Wish I could have that one with a Series X. If they made a Robot White Series X… :heart_eyes:

Wow who saw this coming? :crazy_face: I love this two SKU option for those who can’t afford series x or don’t need the power! No one gets left behind.

I hate the name Series S so much

Xbox one s and Xbox one x has set the standard me thinks. S being the budget model and obviously the X being the nice one. Not sure what else they could call it, series e maybe?

Not the best for sure, but coherent with what they had before.

Neato, looks like you can switch between Xbox radio and Bluetooth. Should make it easier to use one controller for xcloud and the console.

1 Like

i believe it would be more cost effective to have it looking like the xbox one x with some modification less retooling,cutting the series X design in half (like the cute renders ) would cost more since the shrinking of components to fit on a dual PCB wouldn’t be cheap.

I believe it is smaller then a xbox one s because rumour has it they were hiding the console in a one s when traveling around with it

3 Likes