KOTOR Remake has been delayed indefinitely

I’ll bet Jeff has more depth or rather willing to reveal a little more than the article stated.

If I was them, your best bet being Embracer is to give it to Warhorse studios. That’s really there only good RPG studio. Other than that idk who would be able to take over if they give the boot to Aspyr.

Only a day later no less…

11 Likes

Star Wars Jedi Survivor is releasing in 2023. Possibly as early as February.

3 Likes

But Knottian! MS is dropping the ball!!

/s

8 Likes

Have no idea why aspyr was given an ip and legacy game of this scale.

3 Likes

Kingdom Come was a buggy mess at launch. I don’t think Warhorse is the right studio to handle such an IP.

Maybe give it to Eidos Montreal. Deus Ex was a good game.

1 Like

I’m sure Jason Schrier is hitting up every single person involved with that studio right now. Well get the all the drama and head scratching reasons

5 Likes

Jesus I completely forgot about them and I was talking about Deus Ex earlier lol. Yeah fuq my idea, do that

1 Like

Yeah, obviously I was wrong and this game hasn’t gone my way but it’s okay, like I told Jesse, 2028 baby!!! Masterpiece incoming!!

Even if/when im wrong in general, I never change my predictions and whatnot. Will ride this out until the bitter end.

1 Like

I would have played it, but I’d prefer a third game from Obsidian or Larian more.

So if MS can work with Disney to do that I’ll be fine with that.

1 Like

Obsidian have to put out avowed and outer worlds 2 first.

3 Likes

Josh Sawyer is about to be done with his game pretty soon so🧐

5 Likes

He’s making fallout new vegas 2 obviously

4 Likes

If the whole Xbox declined this game is true, I’ll bet Scalebound history taught them to think before make a move.

3 Likes

There is a big difference between Platinum Games and Aspyr. PG made amazing games, but had problems with the scale of the game and the engine.

All Aspyr did was release old ports. Oh, and they hire a lot of ex-BioWare developer. :doge:

2 Likes

I think this is going to get cancelled at this point.

5 Likes

Theres a fine line between madness and genius.

:phil_lmao:

Well, you were right @Knottian !

5 Likes

I don’t see nearly the same outrage as when Scalebound was cancelled or when Perfect Dark went through development hurdles.

Well, anyways.

16 Likes