KOTOR Remake has been delayed indefinitely

I really want to search for old topics and laugh at the replies that were talking about that this game being big get for Sony , Aspyr is just support studio even their work on game ports is bad and they have a long history of delays and management problems .

I don’t know how people expect something big from them

7 Likes

Hahaha. Not what im looking but good one. Props. :+1:

2 Likes

I know right. Those damn fools. I don’t know what those people were thinking.

runs and hides

7 Likes
17 Likes

Well. As it turns out, remaking games is also very f****** hard.

8 Likes

You’re right. Switch KOTOR sounds pretty good right now.:wink::joy:

9 Likes

don’t worry, Sony never misses. I’m sure it’s still going to be FIRE and out this year like they were initially led to believe!

:grin:

18 Likes

The KOTOR Remake will be a masterpiece in 2028 and game of the year baby!!! Sony baby!!! :rofl:

4 Likes

it would be the ultimate swerve if Obsidian announces they’re making a Star Wars RPG.

I tried to tell some of y’all

But Sony never ever ever makes bad picks…

5 Likes

As long as Chris Avellon (KOTOR ll writer) writes it

I would google him, he probably is not working on anything for a while

9 Likes

Sigh, how come the most talented people always have the worst darker half, is it really that hard to just be a decent human being

8 Likes

He shits so much on Urquhart there is zero chance he returns to Obsidian.

Edit: even without his creepy behavior.

1 Like

Oh you

2 Likes

After reading the the article I’m more irritated why Sony or LucasArts thought it was a great idea to give Asypr the IP. For the first demo all they did was show a vertical slice.

And the rumour that Microsoft said nope to a exclusive was probably true.

1 Like

You hate to see it :upside_down_face:

Probably cheaper

1 Like

I know there were cancelled games back in the day but it’s shame it’s gonna be years before we get another Star Wars game now. I miss the days when there were was basically a some type of Star Wars game every year.

The cost of these games is through the roof and the time they take is too long.