Knockout City coming Day One to Xbox Game Pass

https://twitter.com/XboxGamePassPC/status/1386734318479822849

3 Likes

Nice, thatā€™s a relief. I mean, I donā€™t play on PC, but Iā€™m happy for you guys :slight_smile:

4 Likes

thatā€™s how one should be! :pleading_face: :sparkles:

3 Likes

Thereā€™s cross-play between Xbox and PC.

1 Like

Iā€™m very, very repulsed by this game. Have a strong feeling it will FLOP and not touch the sides of top 20 on twitch.

If FIFA 22 is Day 1 I can guarantee you the Series sales cold possibly overtake PS5.

Speaking of FIFA. Still no FIFA 21 yet. :rofl:

1 Like

May or June is the traditional date for fifa on ea play since its inception with only 1 being an exception.

Did you know the Xbox One launched in Europe with FIFA bundled?

i had this one

Yes I do, and I also remember everyone reaction to Xbox One when it launched. It was like a precursor to Wii U reactions in UK.

Yeah, they had marketing from 2013 to 2017, but with todayā€™s climate it would do bonkers, Xbox One was a doomed console for other reasons, no matter what.

MS at the beginning of 8th gen had the COD+FIFA combo and it wasnā€™t enough to change narratives, it speaks loudly about how can be destructive perception alone.

1 Like

This a Game Pass move or an EA Play move? It coming to PS5 day and date too? Just curious. Always nice to see day one launches.

Definitely gonna check this out. Iā€™m looking for a new multiplayer game to steal my time.

2 Likes

The added value is that EA Play is included in GP, not in PSNow or other platforms subscriptions.

2 Likes

Oh, I 100% agree. I was just curious if MS paid to get this in GP outside of their fee to EA Play or if this was an EA decision that MS gets to benefit from ā€œfree of chargeā€.

1 Like

Just answered the day and date on PS5 :slight_smile:

1 Like

The connection is this being the first EA Play Day One title. That something that Iā€™m pretty sure has been reserve to the premium EA Play tier on PC.

Now, the floodgates are opening.:slight_smile:

1 Like

Ah sorry. Misinterpreted. Thanks! :slight_smile:

This comment brings immense sadness. This game is seriously amazing. Rocket League levels of non-conventional competitive amazing.

2 Likes

The game has hit 1M beta downloads :slight_smile:

3 Likes