Is the Hellblade 2 trailer in real time? Dev. clarifies!

Looking forward to see what ninja theory will do with the:

2020-08-24-06-46-25

1 Like

:oh_wow_think:

The audio was insane in the 1st.

Yes it will be quite ironic if an xbox exclusive sets the bar for next gen audio :slightly_smiling_face:

Concerning PS5 Audio

“The Tempest engine itself is, as Cerny explained in his presentation, a revamped AMD compute unit, which runs at the GPU’s frequency and delivers 64 flops per cycle. Peak performance from the engine is therefore in the region of 100 gigaflops, in the ballpark of the entire eight-core Jaguar CPU cluster used in PlayStation 4.”

From this article

Now from XSX HOTCHIPS Powerpoint

Look carefully

Yes logan is a beast, 8x 2.3ghz jag cores vs 8 1.6ghz jag cores.

1 Like

@LifeForms

The Beast!

It was in engine on XSX. Not PC.

That’s what they mentioned officially.

I’m starting to think maybe this is the reason why Phil said when he saw the specs he felt even better. It would be shocking if one of the things PS5 is being praised for is slightly worse or not even much better than what the XSX is doing.

I can’t express how much I can’t wait for Hellblade 2, that freaking trailer from TGA still gives me chills and I watch it every so often because it is just one of the best trailers/announcement teasers I’ve honestly ever seen. That one video showing the crowd reaction with the bass from the speakers when she starts chanting gives me chills.

If they can get remotely close to what they showed I’m sold day 1 and will purchase it even though I have game pass haha. If the audio is truly next gen in the XSX too that’s going to be nuts for this game and I might even buy a new headset when this game launches to experience it in all it’s glory.

1 Like