Introduce Yourselves!

52?! Consider me surprised.

When it comes to me I think people know enough of me already from gaf and Era :sweat_smile: Other than that, I’m close to become 40 and I don’t like it but it is what it is. I started playing on the Master System and will never forgive Sony to make Sega disappear. Don’t discuss that with me. I look forward to a forum which actively engaged positivity around Xbox.

33 yr old fake news merchant

21 Likes

Looking forward to getting to know all our new members. Please feel welcome to share something about yourself. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey everyone, I’m going to be 38 in 10 days, currently live in Columbus Ohio, work in the IT industry, absolutely love gaming through and through, and also help contribute to XboxEra. Some of my favorite franchises are Halo, Ninja Gaiden, Resident Evil, Virtua Fighter, Gears, Ori, and so many more.

Hey my mom is from Croatia, always a pleasant surprise to see people from there. I hope to visit there some time in my life to visit my family there. Beautiful country.

5 Likes

Well… Let’s go then.

I’m a brazillian writer/journalist who got into the gaming/business world when i was 15 (now i’m almost 25). I worked with translation and testing for games like Pillars of Eternity 2, The Banner Saga and others, and i’m also developing an indie Horror game for PC, called As Duas Irmãs (no release date yet). I’m a Xbox fan, but i really don’t care about platforms in general, and i’ve always tried to have every console that i can. As for now, i got both Xbox One and PS4, hoping to get a Series X at day one and a PS5 next year.

I like games in general, and i’m always looking for some new scoop about them - don’t matter which brand.

10 Likes

In short: 36 y/o male, Dutch, bought all Xbox consoles, OG on release day. In need of a 4K TV upgrade before buying the XSX. Top 5 of recent games I played: Arkham Knight, Mad Max, Gears 5, Forza Horizon 4 and F1 2020.

Casual gamer, earn my bread with Oracle/Netapp/VMware/MES stuff. Did some stuff (writing/making vids) with Android and gaming and curious about xCloud and the possibilities this may offer.

3 Likes

Hi everyone! I’m Alex aka: Woggerman… many of you already know me from Twitter (@woggerman1974).

I’ve been a member of the Xbox Community forever. I’m 46 years old. Started gaming with my Sears Pong machine way back in the late 70’s.

I was one of the buyers at Electronics Boutique until 2003.

I’ve attended 26 E3’s and been to all 6 Xbox Fanfests(including the unofficial one in 2014.

I look forward to a non toxic environment where we can share our love AND constructive criticisms of Xbox so that the platform can to continue to evolve into the ultimate platform!

6 Likes

A little over the hill, but still rocking my Halo Astro A50s.

I own more PS4 games than XB1, but prefer the Xbox ecosystem, and am hyped to see more Japanese games hitting the platform, including some hitting GamePass. (Finally getting a Dragon Quest title. Holy shit.)

Dying to pick up a Series X, and iffy on buying a PS5.

Hoping to take part in a Halo Infinite multiplayer beta, but sadly think we’ll all have to wait for the game to release before we get a taste.

Thanks for creating this forum!

3 Likes

This is a) an absolutely nuts amount of E3’s to have attended and b) the kind of attitude we can get behind! :blush:

3 Likes

Hey all! I’m so excited there’s finally an Xbox-centric site.

A little about myself: I’m 38 years old, I’ve been a gamer since the NES, and currently own 22 systems (Atari 2600, NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Gameboy, DS, Genesis, Saturn, Dreamcast, Nomad, Game Gear, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One (original, S, X), PS1, PS2, PS4, Neo Geo, Neo Geo Pocket Color, and Turbo Duo), and I’ll be picking up a Series X day one (and possibly a Lockhart for my girlfriend, depending on the price).

1 Like

I’m 34 and live in Ontario, Canada.

I started out playing PC around the time Quake was a thing but I’ve been mostly a console gamer since; I have owned most systems since the Sega Genesis.

I’ve had every Xbox console but was late getting into this generation, picking up an Xbox One X about two years ago. Halo is my favourite franchise.

I plan to be in on the Xbox Series X day one.

XBL: Das Koop

2 Likes

Halo, Daniel, 25, Halo and Halo. Australia.

edit: Ok I probably should be a bit more serious haha, been gaming since forever. Played GBC, DS/3DS, Game Cube <3, Switch, PS1/2, XB, XB360,XB1 and loved all of them. My fondest memories is playing Halo 3 on the 360 when I was in school, playing custom games with a bunch of screaming kids running away from fatboy zombie will forever been etched into my brain.

We’re so lucky to have gaming as our hobby it has created so many memories that I will hold forever. I have friends on XBL that I’ve known longer than some of my “IRL” friends and that to me is insane.

2 Likes

Hey, I am Anthony :slight_smile:
I am 29 and from the UK.
I started gaming with the Sega master system, I remember when Virtua Fighter 2 came out on the Sega Saturn & at the time I honestly believed video games would NEVER look better, how naive I was.
Been gaming on xbox since the original xbox, and fallen in love with the ips and ecosystem.
Looking forward to the future with future XGS games and xbox series x on the horizon :)!
I currently game on xbox one X & the Nintendo Switch :smiley:

Gamertag - Anthony2690

4 Likes

At 59, I suspect that I’m the oldest guy around here. Not really a gamer, physics in game have not progressed to the state where I do not suffer from motion sickness. But have been a HW architect worked on CPU/DSP/GPU/ASHW

7 Likes

Hi,I’m Chris from Greece! I’m in videogames for 26 years now. sega mega drive,game gear,game boy,sega saturn,dreamcast,xbox,ps1,xbox360,ps3,xbox one,ps4,switch,xbox one x. I speak bad english guys,but I’m trying. thanks for having me,I love xbox community!

3 Likes

Hi, miracle from Greece here, I’ve been gaming on pc since I was 6 years old but I never had any experience with MS gaming hardware (well except my x360 gamepad which is still going strong). If anything most of my console time has been on Playstation and Nintendo handhelds. A lot of the times I don’t even run windows, since I like the way linux functions more. Despite all of that I do have a soft spot for a lot of MS franchises like Flight Sim, AoE and AoM and look forward the future Xbox Studios releases.

3 Likes

hey bro και 'γω Ελληνας ειμαι,θα τα λεμε μεσα!

1 Like

Hello, brokenswiftie here! same name on era

He/Him and 28 years old

Xbox One X was my first Xbox console

I’ve always been a PS gamer, but I’ll be getting an XSX day 1 and I’m excited for Avowed and other RPG games XGS will make with Inxile and other studios since Sony forgot the genre exists I’ve been using Game Pass to play all the XGS games I’ve missed over the generation finished Halo and Gears games currently going through PD games Excited to see the forum grow!

XBL tag: Swiftie#3604 PSN: brokenswiftie_us steam: brokenswiftie

2 Likes

Ahoy! Ben here 37, and from Sunny (sometimes) South West UK. Started with a NES and have jumped around platforms and most consoles since then, as well as dabbling a bit in PC gaming here and there. Owned an original Xbox and have been all in with Microsoft and Xbox as a platform since the 360. looking forward to what the future holds, bring back Crimson Skies cowards!

GT: Underbaker

2 Likes

Hi, I’m Leo (Wake Lestat360 on other places and my Gamertag). 27 y’old and I’m from Brazil.

My first console was the Sega’s Master System. Then I had the SNES, Mega Drive, PlayStation One, PlayStation 2, Xbox 360 and Xbox One, while maintaining a PC throughout my gaming life. My fav genre are Survival Horror games and RPGs (be it JRPG or WRPG), but honestly I play everything, from visual novels to flash puzzle games, I just love video games.

4 Likes