ID@Xbox Summer Game Fest Demo Event to be held between June 15 an June 21 (update: some of the demos are live!)

1 Like

I get that in a way with Tunic, but once I got the hang of the combat more it became such a fun game that I am very hyped to play when it releases! It did give me very old school Zelda vibes with maybe a little Souls vibe too as you noted from the combat being a little more challenging than expected at first.

3 Likes

I tried Tunic and Echo Generation.

Tunic - Surprisingly difficult, but good enough to check out the full game.

Echo Generation - Really liked this one - may be a sleeper hit imo.

Another demo I want to try is Sable.

1 Like

From what I played:

Excellent:

• Tunic
  • Arietta of Spirit
  • Button City
  • Lawn Mowing Simulator
  • Antipole DX

Great:

• Justice Sucks: Recharged
  • Echo Generation
  • Sable
  • Trigger Witch

Good:

• Black Book
  • Lake
  • The Riftbreaker

Didn’t Like:

• Battle Cakes
  • Dreamers
  • Godstrike
3 Likes

I tried Tunic (very good, I will defintely play the full game), The Riftbreaker (good, but I’m not fully yet), Lake (meh) and Sable (stunning art direction, but clunky controls and also some visual bugs, I’m not fully sold).

Nobody seems to be playing or mentioning The Eternal Cylinder.

Vat is deez?

This was a better and more polished selection of games than last year :+1:

will buy or play on Game Pass: Catlateral Damage, Faraday Protocol, Lake, Sable, Tunic

maybe: A Jugglers Tale, The Eternal Cylinder

not for me: The Tale of Bistun, Black Book, Clouzy, Strings Theory, Skeleton Crew

Hard to describe. You find and control a couple creatures who can evolve, change shape and form to solve puzzles. You also have to explore a very imaginative fantasy world, escape from the Eternal Cylinder and solve its mystery.

Just try out the demo!

1 Like

Ooh, haha. No I played it, it was one of the first demos and I really digged it. Might even buy it when it releases. But I saw almost no one talking about it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Anyone is planning to buy and play Lawn Mowing Simulator or am I the only one that weird?

Not even going to try the demo, I have far too much real life lawn mowing to do as it is. On a similar note though I am absolutely going to buy Lake and Catlateral damage day 1 and before playing the demos had no idea that what I absolutely needed in my life were cat and post lady simulators :slight_smile:.