I think OVERDOSE is a Silent Hill XBOX game

Might have to unblock him just to see his reaction it it’s true. His multiple hour Abandoned
‘Real time trailer’ stream is still one of the most unintentionally funny things i’ve seen in my life.

So…Geoff just showed Bloober’s next Layers of Fears game, which looks great. He intro’d it by saying something to the effect of ‘get a dose of this’ and put a super weird emphasis on the word ‘dose’. Might be nothing…but yeah…

1 Like

So this insider_wtf person on Twitter leaked the entire State of Play, Last of us P1 and Kojimas new game.

Everything Sony related except Kojima ? Kinda weird if you think about it.

Is that real or fake?

Real

It’s real but the context is important - it’s a video cut together from previous conferences of the word “Xbox” over and over again. Like all those Xbox One era videos people made with “tv tv tv” but “Xbox”, as to y’know, imply they’ll be talking about Xbox a lot. Kojima is just one of a BUNCH of people who are shown, including the Rock back from the original Xbox show with Bill Gates 20+ years ago.

1 Like

Overdose maybe but the whole cloud bit. Idk a stretch but I could see it.

In a way I hope this pepe Silvia method is right.

Tell me this wasn’t entirely intention and a literal nod connecting Bloober, Geoff and Overdose…

1 Like

exactly. I hadn’t seen the video due to it not working. But its just a compilation. Doesn’t prove anything.

Look I would love Kojima on the Xbox stage. Last time he went there he announced Metal Gear Rising Revengeance.

He did put an emphasis on dose but I can’t imagine how it’s related to Kojima.

“over D O S E” the supposed Kojima that got leaked…

You know @TavishHill I’M starting to believe and if true, that could be the biggest plot twists I have seen in my life :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Just to add, it’s not just what he said or ho he says it, but watch his face. He literally nods.

Bloober is reportedly making SH2 remake (Sony timed exclusive). Kojima is potentially making Silent Hills (in my theory, at least).

1 Like

I’m not sure why Bloober would play around with it’s own IP to eventually promote SH. The video has Layers of Fear everywhere. Would it denigrate the Layers of Fear IP if it turned out to be SH? I love a good marketing gimmick but this seems going to far for me.

Thats the fun part of all of this, the speculation and crazy theories haha!

Lets just wait until Sunday :innocent:

:face_with_monocle:

1 Like

It was Layers of Fears. I’m not saying the game was somehow related to SH, just that Geoff made a super weird tease that only seems to connect to Kojima’s Overdose game. I don’t think Bloober is worried about denigrating their IP by connecting it to another vastly more beloved IP.

So while Layers of Fear has nothing to do with Kojima or Overdose, he just sneakily teases that Bloober and Kojima are also working together on Overdose? But why would Kojima need Bloober?

After that Overdose leak I really expected it at SGF, didn’t happen. So let’s see if its at Xbox. If its not there, then no idea.

Liked by The Snitch

1 Like

Could be a nod to Overdose.

Could also be a nod to Silent Hill 2 or “Silent Hill Dos” since that’s also been a heavily recurring rumor the last couple years.

1 Like

I really hope this is at the Xbox show, because if not this nonsense is gonna continue on going.

1 Like

I really think it’s gonna be there , SGF is big but not Xbox big. Not knowing how far off the next state of play is.

Xbox showcase makes a lotta sense seeing that the logo leaked etc the reveal is close.

1 Like