I think OVERDOSE is a Silent Hill XBOX game

At this point it is a ridiculous nutjob meme situation that all these games keep being hinted as Silent Hill.

Not sure what is is with the SH community connecting dots that are not their to this point. Might be a little cross over of the SH and Sony community as Sony fans think they will get some magical Exclusive SH game that will melt eyes and change the world.

I’ll play it if it comes out on Xbox but otherwise getting tired of all these breadcrumbs and tin foil hat nutjobs talking about SH games.

God damn. It’s Abandoned all over again :smile:

1 Like

Thankfully we should learn more tomorrow, none of that fake Abandoned crap.

In my post every single item noted there is confirmed fact with solid reporting to back it all up. Don’t conflate this with the Abandoned/Sony SH conspiracy theory stuff please. Maybe calling other members nutjobs isn’t the best way to contribute to the thread. :wink:

I literally want that game to die

But knowing the world…someone else will make an abandoned game and profit off it

But it’s no way the Xbox exclusive, because for sure Xbox would have that debut at their own show instead of SGF. It’s very likely multiplatform and that’s fine.

The thing Grubb was talking about is probably a long way off.

We will see tomorrow (ok, it is today)

Who said it had anything to do with SGF?

I wonder if SGF is being overhyped

We’ll see.

1 Like

I mean why is XBOX teasing Kojima at Showcase then ?

Hellblade 2 and Perfect Dark didnt debut at an Xbox show

But they were at TGA that happens much later in the year when Xbox doesn’t have shows.

Hellblade 2 was going to be at XO19 but MS push it to the game awards

I want to believe in this theory, but I think Kojima’s Xbox exclusive game is far away rn.

Also Kojima is working at Santa Monica’s Mocap Studio, you guys think sony would allow this to happen? Or its just for Death Stranding 2 ıdk.

I know one thing… As I’ve been working on OverDose for many years now let me just say… I’m not happy :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Oddly enough, the Sony mocap studio isn’t exclusive to just sony games and has been used on other Xbox titles. It’s quite common to share resources like this?

1 Like

???

Their team has been working on a different game called OverDose. It’s an indie survival game.

2 Likes

God it would be hilarious if the Sony + Silenr hill details came from insider who hear that Kojima had gone to Sony, but then Sony turned it down and so he went to Xbox.

It’s perfectly feasible these could all be leaks of the same incident.

Meanwhile || MBG || is being pretty silent…

1 Like