I really hope Persona rumors for Xbox and other platforms are true

Persona on Xbox would be huge. P4: Golden despite it being an old port would would actually bring people into the Xbox ecosystem because it has never been on a home console before. There has to be a lot of people that played P5 and never played P4: Golden on Vita or don’t do PC gaming.

Any persona would be good. P4 I don’t think I’ll play again. I put over 150 hours into the Vita version. I’ve made peace with that story and game. But it would be great for other people to try out on gamepass.

I want Royal though. And 3 FES.

I would be disappointed if it is not P5 Royal. I think a lot more people would be willing to give a ‘modern’ game a shot.

I think they are real and probably we are getting more than just P5R or something.

However, what MS and Xbox should do is whatever it takes they should avoid missing out games. Getting a bunch of games that released on other platforms years ago is ok, but it is not enough.

Hope whatever comes out is successful on Xbox then.

Watching the XboxEra podcast and they all pretty much say that Persona is coming to Xbox and other Japanese games as well in general. Interested to see what else comes to Xbox and most likely Game Pass day one.

1 Like

Awesome, i won’t play it on xbox since I have Royal on PS5, but this is a must play series. Also Atlus should consider being a multiplatform developer because the Persona series has potential to be one of the biggest JPRGs

MS is trying to level the battleground with Playstation, so Xbox is bound to have the games it never got in the past. But the main thing remains the same - just like with Yakuza Xbox should get games just as early as Playstation.

Agreed. If Microsoft can get the games on Xbox the same day as PlayStation, that would be huge.

And it is very important for XCloud in Japan. TV app with the latest popular game releases? People will sign in

1 Like

Agreed. $15 a month for Game Pass Ultimate which would include XCloud on Smart TV’s. Why pay $60+ when you can pay $15. Plus, majority of those Japanese games (if not all of them) are basically one and done games as opposed to being a live service so not much reason to buy them if you have a cheaper alternative day one.

Also, exposure via TV apps, mobile phones and any platform with browser is very attractive for game developers. I expect a lot of Japanese devs jump in. MS just need to deal with localizations.

1 Like

Agreed.

I don’t want to get my hopes up.

2 Likes

Hopefully we will get Catherine Full Body as well.

1 Like

I hope so. Persona 5 was great. I want to play Royal with achievments and also play 4 Golden and 3 FES or Portable.

1 Like

Lets no get ahead of ourselves. At best we’ll see the SMT Nocturne remaster for Xbox later this year but thats it. SMT isn’t really as popular as Persona. If Phil tried to make deals for Atlus games it would have been soley for Persona 4 and 5…Theyre the big sellers. Plus SMT is kind of in a weird spot right now. We need to see how SMTV does.

1 Like

Very strange its not on Xbox but the original 360 game is BC. Its a cool game but i wouldn’t pay 50 bucks for it. GP is pretty good for it.

1 Like

Jez said on Xbox Two he expects it to happen but has no hard evidence.