Have fun :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

This is a troll thread and the OP will be permabanned soon

7 Likes

Yep, very low effort as well.

3 Likes

4 Likes

2 Likes

Im confused why do ppl think this is a troll thread, what he says in the OP seems perfectly plausible.

Most, like myself, are joking.

And reseteras banning reasons are the joke?

1 Like

Yes

5 Likes

I hope you remember this when I vote for Crackdown 3 among my games of the generation.

4 Likes

I liked the traversal in that game and the style was dope. Not gonna claim itā€™s the best game ever or anything but I had my fun with it. Your opinion is safe with me :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

This. Everyone else should play Recore too

2 Likes

Okay, after I played Gears 4, Gears 5, FH3, FH4, Mass Effect Andromeda, Forza 7, Quantum Break and Halo 5. Perhaps Iā€™ll do another run of Dark Souls again and Iā€™m tempted to play Last Order again :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

At least thatā€™s a decent list otherwise I would report you :sweat_smile:

Iā€™m thinking about giving both Recore and Quantum Break another try after finishing Jedi Fallen Order, and Ori. I think most of my issues were ties to performance as opposed to the game

man this hurts my heart. this couldā€™ve been xboxā€™s answer to HZD

Recore is great but be ready for some serious 3D platforming and color coded ammo shooting. Itā€™s not as hard as it sounds but just be ready for it.

It definitely could use a lot of more polish, but I had a much much better time playing it than HZD (which I couldnā€™t even bring myself to finish and end up dropping)

1 Like