HYENAS - Official Announcement Trailer | SEGA & Creative Assembly

https://twitter.com/PlayHyenas/status/1539654846202224640

4 Likes

More details, this sounds pretty unique actually:

8 Likes

Yeah so not what I expected from Creative Assembly’s FPS but it sounds like it could be fun. This is from the Alien: Isolation/Halo Wars 2 team FYI and it’s been in the works for a few years now so it’s got some potential. Gonna sign up for the alpha.

1 Like

Looks very strange

6 Likes

An angry ancient greek man teaming-up with anime ninja guy shooting modern humans while building towers and all with shickles definitely more strange than this.

2 Likes

I wonder if it flops or not

I will give it a shot if F2P

Market is saturated, but game looks cool. Will definitely at least try it out!

2 Likes

I’m out, it’s not my sort of game. Hopefully it gets some attention as I do like Sega/CA. From the sound bite they released a day before it sounded a lot like Ecco the Dolphin so I was praying for a new Ecco game (which sounds silly I know).

I may be one of the rare people that hasn’t ever played Fortnite, Overwatch, Alex, CoD (since World at war back on 360), Fall Guys or Among Us. :blush:

2 Likes

Will give this a try cause Sega.

1 Like

PvE = Cool :eyes:

PvEvPvPvPvP = meh :zzz:

2 Likes

3 Likes

Looks interesting. Can’t wait to see more!

1 Like

Not my kind of game but the details being thrown around (haven’t seen the trailer). Might wait for the full release to give it a shot, but damn this reminds me when I freaked out about Iron Galaxy wasting their talent on that Brawler BR that I already forget the name of.

I hope it’s good though and finds plenty of success!

The trailer was ok. The art style wasn’t bad either. I feel like I just need to see how the game plays. I like Sega so I might try it.

From what I heard the characters use equipment based on old Sega games. So maybe there’s a character that has a radar or something that emits the Ecco sonar sound when used.

3 Likes

I wonder if this time Alien Isolation 2 would be more successful - it seems like horror games are gaining more mainstream attention when done good.

1 Like

I was hoping for a game more like Isolation myself, but got to give the team credit for trying something new and different in the FPS genre

From Tom Henderson:

2 Likes

Interesting. I don’t really follow FPS games but has a “zero-g” game been done before?