How is your gaming schedule for the rest of the year?

So let me know, what are your gaming plan for the rest of the year?

For me I probably continue to put hours into Sea of Thieves.

Inbetween would be Mario 3d Allstars (yeah I know shame)

November surely is STACKED and I write a couple exams during this month (yeah fuk me) soo I’m still undecided.

Mostlikely wait for the Cyberpunk series x patch. Hyrule Warriors 2 is intriguing definitely interested and soo much more… definitely no shortage of games to play huh.

1 Like

Even with the corona and all that shit it is still a great year for gaming.

My schedule is something like that:

September: Beating Battletoads and Trine 4. Then starting attempts at S ranking Inferno at REmake 3 (no cheats) and playing Streets of Rage 4 on higher difficulties.

October: Replaying The Evil Within 1 on Xbox (to get all the achievements) and DOOM Eternal’s The Ancient Gods.

November: Sekiro mainly because of the upcoming update with the Boss Rush mode but also playing NG+ charmless. After that Gears Tactics and Tetris Effect.

December: Hyrule Warriors 2, Paper Mario: The Origami King and Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age – Definitive Edition.

edit: I forgot about Mario 3D All-Stars…I will probably sneak up in there somewhere a Super Mario Galaxy playthrough.

2 Likes

If possible finishing all Kingdom Hearts games on Xbox. Getting all achievements on those games is such a grind. Only finished KH1 and half of Chain of Memories …

And Yakuza:Like a Dragon as the XSX release game.

Uhh I stoped at the Prequel what was it name again?

Yakuza: Song of Life. Great game with a very emotional ending.

Haha I meant Kingdom Hearts:D

I need a more definitive software lineup for the fall to say a whole lot. Right now I’m just playing some generation favourites, mostly on PC but I want to play Tell Me Why at some point as well.

Once the Series X launches Im hoping for an enhanced SOT and Minecraft at or very near launch. If Assassins Creed looks good I’ll pick that up at some point and CyberPunk.

Also planning on jumping into some of the GamePass announced games like Call of the Sea. I’ll give the new Destiny expansion a whirl.

I might try and revisit The Witcher III when a patch drops for that. I got really far into it my first play through, fell off for a few months, restarted and haven’t gotten back into it.

ESO will be on my list whenever an enhanced version shows up.

Gears Tactics and Flight Sim are on my list as well.

1 Like

Currently playing Moving Out! with the kids.

Will be playing Hotshot Racing later today.

Star Wars Squadrons on the X1.

Gears Tactics, and Cyberpunk on XSX.

Right now just clearing up some of my backlog. From this year

Gonna finish up Tokyo Xanadu and Yakuza Kiwami hopefully by Monday, and then start Ghosts of Tshumia and Sakura wars.

Beyond that will be playing Destiny and avengers

Me too actually. And now that I think of I’m really excited for the Crossfire X campaign.

Ohh yes me to. Been a long time since there’s been a just good FPS romp without supers and space magic etc.

Despite there being no games there’s apparently enough for me to forget some of the big ones even.

1 Like

I’m going to do my usual Gamepass dabbling while focusing on one “big” game at a time. And of course, Cyberpunk.

I’m not opening the XSX until Christmas day so for me I’m looking to do the 3 Age of Empires games, finish Football Manager before delisting and then bash through Mafia 1 HD and Tony Hawk remasters.

Rocket League will also be a daily fix in short bursts up until Christmas too.

Series X at launch, where I’ll play the various Game Pass games for sure and probably DIRT 5 day one. Not sure about when I’ll fit AC: Valhalla, Watch_Dogs and Cyberpunk into the picture, especially the latter as I might just wait out the next-gen patch for that one. There’s also the new COD I am playing for sure, Serious Sam 4 is out in less than 2 weeks, and there’s A LOT of indies, from today’s Hotshot Racing onwards. It’s gonna be a great end of the year for me.

Provided I can obtain a SX, I will be playing everything I missed out on the last few years. Too many games to name but includes Jedi Fallen Order, Control, Ori 2, Wasteland 3, Divinity 2, etc …

I think I’m going to beat CrossCode before November 10th, while still playing Slay The Spire, and occasional games of Splatoon 2 and Super Mega Baseball 3, and some Pokemon Sword thrown in here and there. Gonna start another run of Stardew Valley in October.

Then it’ll be a troika of Cold War, Gears Tactics, and Forza Horizon 4 on the Series S until February, at least.

CURRENT GEN

• Dishonored 2 (backlog/September 15th)
  • Mafia Remake (September 25th)
  • Middle-Earth: Shadow of War (October)

NEXT GEN / XBOX SERIES X

• Assassin’s Creed Valhalla (gold edition, digital)
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War (disc, campaign only)
  • Cyberpunk 2077 (complete edition, digital)
  • Gears Tactics (game pass)
  • Marvel’s The Avengers (disc/digital undecided)
  • Ori and the Will of the Wisps (game pass)
  • Outriders (disc/digital undecided)
  • Watch Dogs Legion (disc/digital undecided)

My next gen gaming schedule depends on which games I buy on disc and which games I buy digitally. Disc based games take priority over all other games because once completed, they will be traded in to get back as much money/credit as possible. Disc based games are the games that I want to play through but have zero interest in the post launch content or don’t know it yet. Digital based games are the games that im 100% all in with and will be playing through all the expansions and post launch content. For these games, no point in buying them physically on disc.

CURRENT GEN BACKLOG / XBOX SERIES X

• Control (ultimate edition, disc)
  • Halo: Combat Evolved (game pass)
  • Halo 2 (game pass)
  • Halo 3 (game pass)
  • Halo 4 (game pass)
  • Halo 5 (game pass)
  • Halo Reach (game pass)
  • The Outer Worlds (game pass)
  • Wasteland 3 (game pass)

My current gen backlog are for the games that I didn’t fully complete but will wait to sometime in 2021 to catch up on them. I know Control ultimate edition releases in 2021 so that will be day one disc purchase and then traded in once I complete the base game and the expansions.

Also, im currently waiting to see other games like The Ascent and Crossfire X campaign get an official release date. I wouldn’t be surprised if they slip into early 2021.

1 Like

Fallen Order is also on my list!

I’m hoping that Fallen Order will be more like the PC experience on SX, with a good solid 60 FPS or more. Should be able to do so with performance mode

Call of Duty looks like a serious downgrade compared to MW :frowning: weapon sound…