How is your gaming schedule for the rest of the year?

Well that’s a good question. I’ve only played 1+2 when I was younger. And I realised in my replay of 1 that at least KH1 is actually not good at all :sweat_smile:

The thing with KDH is all of the story happens at the beginning and then you travel Disney worlds until the story continues with a cliffhanger at the end lol

I hated 1 when it first came out. Tried it again a month ago on gamepass and still hated it. :smile:

Currently, I’m playing through the Halo games, starting with Halo CE of course. I’m almost done with CE so once that’s finished I’ll be playing the remaining Halo games in this order:

1. Halo Reach
  2. Halo 2
  3. Halo 3
  4. Halo 3 ODST
  5. Halo 4

Once I’m done playing through all the Halo games I will be playing AC III Remastered followed by NieR: Automata and Ace Combat 7. Once I’m done with all these games it should be fairly close to the launch of the Xbox Series X. So once the Series X comes out, I’ll be playing Yakuza: Like a Dragon and Gears Tactics. If there’s any space left for something else then I’ll probably go ahead and finish Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order.

1 Like

Going though Control again right now so I remember how the F to play before jumping into the DLC, as well as quite a bit of Rocksmith with @TheScarecrow101 (he’s learning guitar, I’m learning bass) and I’m slowly chipping away at Ghosts of Tsushima. I keep getting distracted in Ghosts though so I never get any story stuff done!

I’ll pick up Watch Dogs: Legion, then Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, both of which I’ll probably promptly drop for Cyberpunk 2077 which I’ve taken a week of annual leave to play :slight_smile:

I also want to get Immortals Fenyx Rising, and I think it’s coming out at the perfect time because by then I’ll probably need a break from Watch Dogs, Cyberpunk, and AC Valhalla. I mean, what better way to take a break from 3 massive RPGs than with a 4th RPG?

1 Like

Ahhh I also have to play the last dlc

1 Like

Will be selling my One X next month so won’t have a console until Series X releases.

Once that arrives I will have a fair few games to keep my occupied;

• Medium
  • Gears Tactics
  • Ascent
  • Outer World’s DLC
  • AC Valhalla - Maybe
  • Watchdogs Legion - Maybe
  • Fenyx - Maybe

Loads of games. Honestly not seen a launch so stacked before. Game Pass just makes it even better. I bet MS will drop a few surprises on the service closer to launch as well.

1 Like

man, Trine series is sooo underrated, it sucks the recent one had next to no marketing , I’d consider myself a fan of the series since the first game and although I didn’t play the 3rd one and saw that it wasn’t that well received cuz it tried to go in a different direction (ba dum tss), and even I learned about Trine 4’s release months later like wtf. I’ve been playing Trine 4 as well and it’s beautiful, and seems like a proper return to Trine 2 style. What are your thoughts so far?

Oh and Sekiro boss rush, lol I’m on PC and got that as a mod like a year ago and been playing that every now and then, glad they’re finally releasing an official boss rush mode for the rest of the people. That NG+ Charmless gonna be… fun. :slight_smile: enjoy!

1 Like

Played some more Trine 4 the last two days and I had such an great time with the game, so much fun! From the previous games I have only played Trine 2 but this one is so much better, the pacing of the game is superb and how the game introduces new skills for the characters and mixes things up in the puzzles is sublime.

It’s also an amazing looking game, Trine 2 looked impressive but I felt that the art direction was a bit too much on the colorful side (if that makes sense?), in this game they are surely not afraid to use colors but it all looks more solid and cohesive. Some areas of the game are almost what I envisioned that a new Fable would look like (in 3d of course). As you said it’s such an underrated game…everyone who is interested in puzzle/platformers should check this game out.

I can’t wait to return to Sekiro, I was waiting for an expansion to return to the game eventually and get all the achievements but this upcoming update is good enough to get me back to the game. I have hopes that this Gauntlet Of Strength challenge/challenges add something new to the mix, like fighting Genichiro with Owl at the same time stuff… :open_mouth: :nerd_face:

1 Like

Few games for me left to be played cause I have been gaming a lot due to the pandemic:

Right now: Alien Isolation After that: Bloodborne At launch: Cyberpunk 2077 After that: Spider-man

1 Like

Going on a month by month basis, this is how things are currently looking for me…

September: Maybe Mafia Definitive edition. I’m still up in the air on that one. If not Mafia, I’ll just save my pennies or maybe buy something on sale that peaks my interest. I’ll finish up Tell My Why today, and maybe start Wasteland 3 or Outer Worlds (finally).

October: I was going for WoW Shadowlands, but honestly I think it’s time for me to move on from WoW. I haven’t really played in two years, and there’s no much of a compelling reason for me to go back. So this month will probably be Game Pass sampling with no purchases.

November: This is gonna be a big month. Hopefully I can secure a XSX preorder in Sept, but even if I couldn’t it’s Cyberpunk and Call of Duty month for me. Very rarely do I ever buy two brand new games a month, but this month will be an exception for sure.

December: I may grab Hyrule Warriors 2 here, or just keep playing CP and COD. Hard to say for sure.

one game I will play for sure is Planet Coaster Console version just came to my mind :stuck_out_tongue:

I have such an immense backlog, even after selecting only the titles in my library I really want to play it’s still over 100 games (total is about 4-500 on all platforms) on Xbox alone. This is games I own.

My gaming consists of juggling the backlog games with Xbox Game Pass and the occasional new release outside of that. Trying to play more backlog games than new, and so far this year I have completed 30 games, 20 of those from the backlog.

The rest of the year will be similar, I did have plans to fit a lot of Halo Infinite in there but we all know that’s not happening anymore… Cyberpunk is probably the only new game outside XGP I probably will play this fall, but I’m also debating wating for the Series X-version next year.

That is why I’m not really concerned about launch line-ups and the like. I’m never, ever going to run out of games hehe.

I’m kneedeep into the Borderlands 3 DLCs.

As a contrast I will start Wasteland 3 tonight on PC.

Once XSS hits I will play Outriders, Destiny BL and Cyberpunk. And that has me set for the rest of the year and maybe til RE8 hits in march. Pair that with a gamepass game here and there and my schedule is full.

The only new games I’ll get for the rest of the year are Star Wars squadrons and watch dogs legion. For now will probably try to finish splinter cell chaos theory and wasteland 3.

Will probably try Destiny 2 when beyond light hits game pass and gears tactics.

September: Xcom 2 and Persona 5 although Persona 5 is probably going to get stretched out.

October: Remedy games ei QB Alan Wake Control

November: AC Valhalla. Valhalla is probably going to be stretched out into 2021 because I’m buying the Ultimate Edition + I intend on getting all the achievements on it.

December: Yakuza 7

I’ll be also playing Xenoblade Chronicles DE and Tony Hawk stretched out over the 4 months. Also I may wait for Control on the Series X to get the performance boost

Cyberpunk gets pushed into 2021.

1 Like

Ahhh Xenoblade goood choice