How far are we from Forza Horizon 5?

Horizon 5 uses the forzatech engine so game is probably slated after fms

2022 Iā€™d imagine.

Hoping itā€™s set in China/Japan region. Loads of options for variety in the map.

Those neon lights at night as well!! :heart_eyes:

I just need MS Flight Sim tech in there

1 Like

I see the next Forza Motorsport being a live service game that will consist of 1 release to receive continous updates for the entire gen. If so, I can see them releasing it the 1st half of 2021 with a smaller selection of tracks and cars than normal. As for FH5, I reckon itā€™ll release in 2022.

Yeah, I was thinking the same. Seems like they could use that mapping data plus Azure for all sorts of things if they wantedā€¦ A nice boating Sim, trains, Forza Horizon definitely. No clue if they will use it, but would be very realistic if it was based on real data :blush:

Id say a good 3 maybe even 4 years away, they have given the motorsport team 3yrs to work on it & its out next year, so at least 2years after that minimum.

I havenā€™t played Flight Simulator, but I am imagining that the map-based tech looks amazing far from the ground but probably would not look so great for a game where youre actually on the ground.