Horizon Forbidden West |OT| Bow and Arrow Simulator

I liked the first game, I played it after after finishing up with BOTW. I sold my PS5 a while ago now, so I am happy to wait for the inevitable PC release

I bought the game on PS4 but apparently thereā€™s no way to get the free PS5 update until the game is actually released.

Yep, ā€œforcedā€ myself to play as much BOTW as I did :slight_smile: . I wasnā€™t even looking forward to Horizon but after Iā€™d seen the reviews coming in i grabbed it and was hooked.

Horizon Forbidden West cinematic trailer. Reviews go up Monday at 3am EST.

1 Like

i like how much theyā€™re teasing flying being in the game without explicitly showing it lol. It gon be like Blades of Chaos turning up again in GoW 2018, gonna be one hype moment for real.

And I expect games to look as good as this cinematic by the end of this gen for sure. :fire:

Flying was my one single wish after playing the OG game. Iā€™ma lose it if we get that ability.

1 Like

Itā€™s 100% gonna be there, otherwise theyā€™re just finessing us hard here.

Plus the gameā€™s tagline literally is ā€œRise Above Our Ruinā€. Would be a wasted opportunity if we couldnā€™t do that rising with a cool ass looking pterodactyl.

1 Like

1 Like

:melting_face:

Deleted.

Shitā€¦im sorry. I deleted it. Might want to edit your post containing what I said. Sorry.

1 Like

What emoji is this lmfao

goty easily, unless zelda pops out.

Happened in 2017, can happen again. :joy:

Even if BOTW 2 pops out, it ainā€™t winning shit from me. lmao

1 Like

Hopefully its better than the first. Got bored of it and its awful movement.

Botw destroyed the first horizon. Now this game does have tech on its favour. Botw still stuck on switch hardware.

But neither of these games winning GOTY.

1 Like

To each their own but I would easily and by far choose Horizon Zero Dawn which was my 2017 game of the year. I quit BOTW after 20 hours. Of course, im not a Nintendo guy and havenā€™t been since SNES. In my eyes, Nintendo is simply old, outdated and obsolete.

As for 2022, Horizon Forbidden West will be my game of the year unless some other game completely wows me.

Good for you. I was talking in general. Botw completely overshadowed horizon thats why it dominated goty awards that year.

I know but at the same time, itā€™s Nintendo and Zelda so no real surprise. In my eyes, HZD is by far the better game in every aspect and I donā€™t care how many goty awards BOTW won.