Horizon Forbidden West Gameplay Reveal

Why such a potato cam quality stream!

So any guesses? Still 2021 or delayed?

The hair physics look very good as doing the smoke effects, fog, and overall detail. Ithink ive just noticed some fps drops though.

I wonder how it compares to the ps4 version?

Still 2021

I can see them still saying 2021, but with a delay later this year because it’s Sony, but also the insiders saying it. But who knows.

1 Like

i see clipping of the hair, and the foliage are static, no wind or anything, even as she runs through, there is no sway

1 Like

Reminds me of gears hivebusters visually.

Also, I dont know why they bother doing a live stream, why not just upload the full video in 4k.

1 Like

Big downgrade of the sand in this cutscene from the reveal.

Looks great.

An impressive showcase. Illumination and vegetation density in particular were my favorite aspects.

Good showing, hopefully Microsoft is taking notes on how to present their games.

1 Like

No release date?

Agree with this. Though I think they learned this as they did a show like this for Age of Empires last month.

2 Likes

Looks great but I think that was expected.

1 Like

So no release date. Possibly 2022 then?

2 Likes

It smells like Q1 2022.

1 Like

Looked great vegetation density was really impressive.

Though a bit of lack of physic on that it seems.

1 Like

I am so sick of the artificial hype train on certain things, particularly Sony games. The game looks great graphically as the developer has amazing artists, but honestly the gameplay itself looked kinda boring and “slow” to me. Maybe I am just more excited for Ratchet and Clank, but I am definitely more satisfied in my pre-order choice of Ratchet after watching that today. There wasn’t anything jaw dropping going on there really.

Yeah this and the hair clipping into the clothes were the only things I could criticize.