Hi-Fi RUSH |OT| The Evil Ry-thm

Anyone else using the Japanese dub ? Much respect to the English dub but I was cringing a bit too much on their delivery on the jokes lol.

Japanese dub surprisingly fit really well with the game. Going to try out the other dubs to see how they fit as well.

It’s insane how alive the world feels, just seeing random pot holes with smoke coming out of it moving in sync with the music is so pleasing to the eye.

4 Likes

Played 30 minutes off it and I am in to it. Keen to give it some more play time tomorrow

Yep went japanese because it just feels like this game. I also played through Like a Dragon in japanese and loved it.

That’s right.

The dub reminds me of practically lots of anime English dub, which is probably the case. The line delivery definitely feels more in-line with Japanese.

I’m really enjoying it so far. I can’t wait until the all the reviews starts rolling in for this. Hopefully it scores well, the devs deserve to get recognition for this.

1 Like

They gotta make an anime of this, like cmon haha it already feels like one.

2 Likes

How are people upgrading to DE for ten bucks? DE for me is 40 euros.

Can only the Game Pass Unlimited primary user do this?

Bought it on Steam Deck and its work GREAT!

1 Like

If i had money to get the 3 year GPU deal I would have played it immediately, the guitar timing beat mechanic got me very interested.

I don’t see it in the store but is this game in HDR?

Damn. I don’t know. I played it and didn’t check. Can’t now since I’m at work. Sorry.

1 Like

Yes, it is. It’s looks extremely good.

3 Likes

OMFG, I kinda just want to put this game on hold for when my OLED gets repaired. But the game is too much fun! :sob:

Either play something else or play it again in higher difficulty once the tv is repaired. But I don’t blame you. Trust me, the visual is so good.

1 Like

Don’t worry dude, there’s enough content there to return too. You don’t have to stop,

1 Like

Same here.

8 Likes

Honestly from what was leaked I thought this would just be another Bleeding Edge scenario, I’m so glad to be wrong.

Yeah, whoever leaked this the first time (was it Jez?), they made it sound and look so “mid”. I thought the leak even said it was a multiplayer shooter with a rhythm gimmick.

Thankfully this leak didn’t really blow up so it didn’t damage the game or anything, but I’d like for it to mean that leakers start holding off from stuff (they won’t)

https://twitter.com/Genki_JPN/status/1618405162271518721

8 Likes

I wonder how the process worked behind the scene. Is that concept art real?

A shit ton of iterations which people don’t always see oh and pivots. For all we know that could’ve been just a faction in the game or whatever not a player character, it could have been a million things even just a reference for artists.

People seriously don’t know what concept art even is, they seem to think it’s actual in game assets or something.

1 Like