Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice - Optimized for Xbox Series X|S

#free

1 Like

Blame my Quick Fingers :sweat_smile:

Chapter select!!

At rhis rate Bleeding Edge will be optimized before Minecraft

2 Likes

Couldn’t have they just said without “at this time”

Baffling that the biggest franchise on earth has done pretty much nothing to optimize their game on the new hardware.

They already let down Xbox users with the neglected super duper update, announced with great fanfare at E3 then taken back, honestly I wouldn’t expect much from Mojang.

1 Like

Looks like this update won’t be released on PlayStation 5 :smirk:

Xbox has another generational exclusive after Psychonauts 2 :smirk:

Nintendo should take a good, hard look at this. On the other hand their customers keep buying HD patches for something like Skyward Sword for full price, big business.

1 Like

Good thing I dont expect anything but bare minimum

And rightfully so too, just like Psychonauts 2 a PS5 version or patch was never promised and how long as NT been at Xbox now? I doubt one was even in the works.

But the Twitter folks call it anti consumer and illegal practices by MS. It’s comedy gold honestly.

2 Likes

Ninja Theory isnt even leading the development of this update lol

2 Likes

How it should be MS should partner up with these tech support studios to work on these things more.

If there is no plans for PlayStation 5 and this optimisation is exclusive to Xbox then it would be nice if Xbox Series X|S version would have splash screen with Xbox Game Studios logo with the launch of game.

It’s released 3 years after the acquisition and only for Xbox consoles, so I wouldn’t see the problem with that if I would be on someone’s place at Ninja Theory or/and Xbox.

Awesome, I never finished the game got about 1/3 rd the way through it. Looks like I need to re add that to my back log

As a huge Minecraft fan since the early days, I can understand the frustration, but as someone who develops for a living I think people need to understand the complexities of Minecraft (keep in mind how many platforms the game is on, and how many are running what is essentially the same fork). This is off topic for the current thread, but to tie it back Hellblade is a comparatively simpler game from a coding standpoint (do not take that as a slight to the massive accomplishments made by NT).

3 Likes

I played it last year on PC but never got all of the achievements. Maybe I’ll replay it now on my Series S and finally get the last achievement left.

…and that’s good! Ninja Theory in that way could be focused more on Senua’s Saga: Hellblade II in this time.

2 Likes

On other sites they are speculating more about the possibility of a PS5 patch than the actual patch, lmao.

5 Likes

Raytracing on the SS? Guess i’m playing again

1 Like

Hahaha, I’m not even surprised.