Optimised for and X|S

Direct X Ray Tracing baby

6.3 Million players across the platforms

Last gen vs Current gen

16 Likes

Wow, nice.

The support Ms is giving for free on their games is astonishing

7 Likes

Well, I sure am glad I haven’t played it yet. Now I get an even better experience when I do.

2 Likes

Get good headphones and wear them.

Play the game in the dark.

Nah man, I’m too much of a coward to play in the dark. Plus it somewhat hurts my eyes. It’s definitely my plan to play with headphones though, I’ve got a good pair.

It’s not scary, it just helps the atmosphere.

Even so, I’m not a fan of playing in the dark.

Get where you’re coming from.

1 Like

It’s very good that they don’t ask anything for something other companies would ask at the very least a token (Sony) or would resell it like a new package (Take Two, Nintendo and the average japanese publisher).

I also expect some sort of controversy from entitled fanboys and/or journous if there won’t be a patch on PS5 as expected.

Hellbladee: Senua’s Sacrifice - Xbox series S|X optimised

Terrible typos! :flushed:

Can someone fix that to:

Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice - Optimized for Xbox Series X|S

You can easily copy-paste that :blush:

1 Like

So what you’re saying is, I should come over and open and close the blinds and make ghost sounds?

You do that and I’ll kick you out of the window, Yagami-style (or like what you did to Prog).

1 Like

Yes, it’s truly fantastic indeed.

It’s definitely something the other two can learn A LOT from. I mean how the hell is Uncharted 4 still not PS5 optimized?

1 Like

Couldn’t agree more. Really makes some of the others in the industry look scummy in comparison; I mean this is a 3+ year-old game (on Xbox) that would have required a fair bit of tweaking to add elements like RT. Microsoft is really setting a standard that all should follow at this point.

6 Likes

Looks like the update was done by Qloc? Saw their logo on the splash screen and I’m pretty sure it wasn’t there before.

JEEZ

6 Likes

There probably will be and some people already expect the patch to come to PS.

But the general notion for now is that it is just a pleasant surprise.

Wow, this is great! Loved this game… Might have to replay it.

4 Likes

Will this update come to any other platforms?

An update for the PC version of Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice is currently in development. There are no plans to bring this update to any other platform at this time.

Will this update delay Senua’s Saga: Hellblade II?

For this update we partnered with QLOC, the company who helped us bring Hellblade to Nintendo Switch. They have been hard at work on this latest version for Series X|S so we have been able to focus on our future projects, including Senua’s Saga: Hellblade II

4 Likes