Happy Birthday Phil Spencer!

Solis posted this in the main thread, but I think it deserves one of his own. It really cannot be understated the good Phil has done for the community and for Xbox as a whole. So seriously @XboxP3, have an awesome birthday, get some insane loot in Destiny, play all the games we can’t yet (blink twice if Starfield, Halo and Elden Ring are our GOTY frontrunners) and most importantly, have a great day. Happy Birthday!

35 Likes

Phil is the real MVP, without him Xbox would be done by now ! A great thanks to him for everything he has brought and what he will bring, and happy birthday !

7 Likes

Mans literally revived Xbox and is revolutionising the industry with the vision of a multi prong ecosystem and Gamepass at the forefront.

Happy birthday King! :crown:

12 Likes

Happy birthday to Big Phil! :partying_face:

3 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PHIL thanks for saving Xbox

4 Likes

Happy birthday Phil!

The man who saved Xbox, and led us through the Dark Times into the Light. o7

4 Likes

Happy Birthday @XboxP3 :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Happy birthday Phil!

Here’s to a great new year, let’s make the best of it and I can’t wait to see what you have in store for us all. And if course thanks for saving Xbox, because I don’t know where it would have been at otherwise.

1 Like

Happy birthday!

1 Like

Happy Birthday @XboxP3 and have a great day!!!

1 Like

Happy Birthday @XboxP3 :phil_lmao:

Enjoy it.

Also we see Todd Howard announcing Indy on your Birthday.

I hope you get a nice Indy style hat.

You gotta wear the hat @XboxP3

1 Like

You’re the best thing to happen to the Xbox community after a long time. Happy birthday Phil! :heart:

4 Likes

Thanks everyone, I really appreciate the comments. And yes, I did thank Todd for him holding off on the Indiana Jones announce for my birthday :-).

144 Likes

It’s him!

25 Likes

Happy Birthday, Phil!

1 Like

I don’t usually wish happy birthday to people I don’t personally know because I never thought they would read or even care. But seeing you here I feel obliged to make an exception:

Happy birthday, Phil! You are the reason I made the switch from PlayStation to Xbox after 16 years – well, not exactly you per se, but all the things you and your team have being doing and planning for the brand for the past few years. Backwards Compatibility, Game Pass and the One X were game changers for me, and the rest has been a real nice bonus, so thanks for that!

You made Xbox a great place to game again. I hope you continue enjoying doing what you do and accomplish everything you have in mind, both personally and professionally!

7 Likes

Hahaha

7 Likes

Happy Birthday boss

12 Likes

Always fun when people realize Phil is here, occasionally lurking. Two posts now too! Happy Birthday, Phil.

11 Likes

Nice to see Phil reads the forum. Happy Birthday Phil.

1 Like