HALOERA Podcast | You Had Me at Halo Podcast |OT| The Great Journey

Hey Everyone, we’re getting ready for another show! Let us know if you have any questions or topics you’d like for us to discuss.

Thanks!

Aaand here’s the link!

Shortest notice ever!

Scrambling to get YT going, cya soon.

Aye, sorry about that. It completely slipped my mind so I made the thumbnail like 5 minutes before we were supposed to go live lol.

1 Like

It was a good show though :+1:

2 Likes

Wow, it’s been a while. We’re not dead and the show is still alive! Join us tomorrow at 7:15 PM EST as we discuss some more general Halo thoughts as well as ponder over it’s place in the Xbox brand today.

1 Like

Oh yeah forgot to say.

If anyone has any questions, pop them up over here!

So some quick changes to the episode. This will sadly be the last episode @OneBadMutha will be hosting, and likely the last episode in a while that he’ll be on the show.

With that in mind, we’ve decided to take the episode in a more general direction. Thank you everyone who’s supported and watched us all this time. Please tune in for more information, and feel free to ask any questions here and we’ll get to them on the show!

5 Likes

:astonished:

3 Likes

Hey friends, thanks so much for supporting us all this time. I’m turning in my badge as an XboxEra staff member because I re-prioritized some things in my life but really appreciate all the support from this community and the XboxEra crew. Made real friends through here. XboxEra has some cool things in the near horizon, so it was difficult to leave.

I’ll still be around here to discuss Xbox, Halo, join community nights…and shit on Season 2 of the Halo TV series. lol

10 Likes

Many thanks to everyone who has watch the show, not just tonight but at any point during this fun ride. You all are awesome.

9 Likes

Part of me is sad but the other part is happy for everyone pursuing their passions.

With all the other clickbait nonsense out there in regards to Halo, I’m hoping this show could stay in one form or another. I understand the show changing a bit because as the game becomes more and more feature complete there is less to talk about in that sense, but with Forge and community created content there is a lot to discuss there and it would make sense to shift focus towards that. For example having a strong ForgEra component would make sense.

I’m also down for any community games night for Halo. I wonder if you could record the podcast like that while playing the game.

2 Likes

While other changes are still on the horizon, the first major one is here! The show will continue but will be moving to Wednesdays at 7 PM EST, so around the same time, just a day earlier.

We’ll be live this week to talk about Career Rank, Infection, Cross-Core and more all coming in Season 4, which is now less than a month away!

Please post any questions or comments here and we’ll get to em in the show.

6 Likes

It’s early June and we all know what that means. It’s showcase time!

While we don’t expect Halo Infinite to have a big presence at this 2023 Xbox event, we figured this would be a good time to take a look back at Halo’s E3 history. From the infamous Halo 2 demo to the surprise Halo Infinite reveal, join us as we watch, react, and discuss these joyous moments of Halo history.

Oh, and there’s some more Season 4 info too!

Join us this Wednesday at 7:30 PM EST, and let us know if you have any questions you’d like us to answer.

4 Likes

Wonderful!

Question: Who’s your favourite character from Halo apart form MC?

Hugs, Mort.

2 Likes

Haven’t used this thread in a bit, so time for a bump! We’ll be going live again later tonight to talk all things Halo, but really touch on the element of whether the series needs to evolve in order to read a wider base.

And as always, send us any questions you may have here!

3 Likes

FYI the RSS feed for the podcast seems to be pretty far behind. Love the podcast, so I don’t mind having to catch up.

1 Like

While we’re not sure if we’ll reuse this OT or make a new one (everyone loves that fresh new feeling, right?), for now I’ll post the next episode here!

What’s that? A new look? A new brand? That’s right, the You Had Me At Halo Podcast has been rebranded to The HaloEra Podcast! Still the same heart and soul (heh), but keep an eye out for changes to the formula, more guests, more fun segments, and of course more Halo!

In this inaugural episode of the brand, we touch on the latest Halo news while taking a look back at some prior Halo moments we know and love. And who knows, maybe we’ll get some lore discussions here and there…

We welcome all and any questions, so please post them here!

Sorry about that, all the audio only episodes should be caught up now! And I’ll be making sure to upload them within a day of us going live from now on.

Thank you for listening!

4 Likes