HALOERA Podcast | You Had Me at Halo Podcast |OT| The Great Journey

Hello guys,

As someone mainly focused on singleplayer, the recents news sucks ass. A few questions:

1. Do you think there is a possibility that the Halo IP gets used by other studios to make games? What would your favourite studio-genre-game be in that case?

2. Do you perhaps think that could be one of Statens new tasks at XGSP? Or do you think the Halo IP has to be kept inside Xbox?

3. On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate the success of the concept of making games with mercenary contractors?

Hugs, Mort.

2 Likes

Hey guys,

In the wake of recent news, how do you feel about where Halo Infinite’s story ended? Do you think we will still get at least one expansion for Halo Infinite’s campaign that will give some kind of resolution with The Endless? Or, will we be left hanging until another mainline Halo game comes out?

If you were Mr. Microsoft, how would you resolve The Endless if you couldn’t do a campaign expansion for Infinite? Personally, I would wrap up the story in Halo Wars 3 with the UNSC, The Banished, The Flood and The Endless being playable factions, but really I’m just using this as an excuse to get more Halo Wars.

2 Likes

Two weeks already. Crazy how fast this year is going.

That being said, we’ll be live tomorrow again at the usual time. And with even more rumours and reports about the future of Halo! Yay!

If you have any questions, please post em here!

Happy 2023 Halo worshipers,

I know that it’s really hard to be positive about Halo at the moment, but I thought I’d try and put some levity into my question. Say you are Pierre Hintze, and you are looking around for something to try and revitalise Halo. You then see this little game that is on lips of everyone and think- outside of the box!

You take one part Halo and one part Hifi Rush- what part of Hifi Rush do you take and what sort of game do you end up with?

GOC

2 Likes

Hello guys,

Have you heard anything about some sort of PvE content?

Hugs, Mort.

With a little over two weeks until Season 3’s release, there have been a ton of rumours, leaks, and speculation flying around. A new weapon? More maps than we knew of? And what’s this, Firefight?!

We’ll discuss all the above, more, as well as any questions posted here!

3 Likes

Hello Spartans!

How would you react if Halo Infinite started doing more cross-overs like some of the other Xbox games like Sea of Thieves is doing? Should they lean into this in the future? I’m thinking things like a Gears armor set would be cool, but also go outside of Xbox and start doing weird things maybe? It’s a F2P skin shop after all, might as well lean into the bs.

Hugs, Mort.

I think they should figure out how to make you into a pirate to repay Sea of Thieves :blush:

1 Like

With Age of Empires 2’s console port receiving a ton of positivity from the games media, what are the chances that Halo Wars 3 actually happens? Is there anything Halo Wars can learn from Age of Empires?

We’re having another episode a little early as we wait for Season 3’s imminent release. Join guest @NuclearBlaze , an amateur/aspiring Halo Infinite professional player as we discuss the latest Major, the upcoming season 3, the sandbox changes, and more!

Feel free to ask us any questions here or in the chat and we’ll get to em.

4 Likes

Hello there, Spartans.

After giving up on my campaign content dreams and shelving the PvE ones for later… Do you think at least a fleshed out progression system is coming anytime soon?

Hugs, Mort.

1 Like

Not on season 3…They are working on it… I saw a reply on twitter.

1 Like

It’s been two weeks and that means another episode.

This time Season 3 has been out for a little more than a week so we’ve had some time to dive in. Join us as we discuss the latest changes, the potential narrative, the new maps, and everything else!

1 Like

I don’t have a question for the podcast. I just wanted to let you guys know that your RSS feed is a bit behind. It only goes up to episode 67.

1 Like

Hello Spartans!

I was wondering if you could have a segment with best skin/store items every episode? Call it something like “Mike’s and Abe’s Skin Picks” where @KageMaru and @OneBadMutha goes through their favourites added since last time.

Hugs, Mort.

1 Like

Hello Halo follwers,

with all the discussion about cloud providers in the Microsoft ABK acquisition, have you tried Halo Infinite in the cloud, campaign and/or multiplayer?

GOC.

Thanks for all the laughs guys.

Hey guys, just a quick update. We won’t be having an episode tonight but we’ll be back next week.

I should be streaming some Halo tonight though, ideally with a few others! Keep an eye here or on twitter for more information.

2 Likes

Can’t believe I forgot to post here! Everyone interested in joining me for a bit of an impromptu Halo night, you can join in here. We’ll be using one of the discord channels on the community server.

See you guys then!

1 Like

It was great fun! I might suck at Halo but good times were had. Hope we get to do this more often :slight_smile:

1 Like