Halo |OT2| Forging Ahead

6 Likes
13 Likes

Do you mean to tell me I shouldnā€™t trust fake insiders on the internet?

6 Likes

Only logical outcome :tipping_hand_woman:t3:.

3 Likes

Boom.

Honestly, if they have to do this unfortunate moment to get it right, then sacrifice have to be made. No choice is without consequence.

2 Likes

Watch people go straight back to hating 343 again.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s a good, short statement if I ever saw one.

For someone mainly interested in campaigns it looks like it is far, far away then since they havenā€™t started anything on that front. Unless they pull a The Initiative? Still, Iā€™m continuously told game development takes a lot more time now, so new Halo sp-content next gen maybe?

3 Likes

Iā€™m surprised there wasnā€™t anything in active development yet, but I guess they have been in the midst of a hiring freeze even before the layoffs, they had a heavier than average post launch support process since the game launched with features delayed and getting multiplayer content out must be a pretty big priority.

Plus itā€™s only actually been just over a year since Halo Infinite came out. Who knows, maybe they were planning a campaign with a 3-4 year development time like most ither games and we were all getting worked up thinking theyā€™d have something out much faster :man_shrugging: I donā€™t think weā€™ll be waiting quite as long as next gen for more content though, even with these set backs.

Youā€™re too lateā€¦

https://twitter.com/jaredfps/status/1616918783884496897?s=46&t=TbHlYJvoQdtPC8z6VifNzw

https://twitter.com/zotroza/status/1616919098625085445?s=46&t=TbHlYJvoQdtPC8z6VifNzw

Toxic? You betchaā€¦

1 Like

Replayed H2A and I wish we get a Halo 3 remake from Saber Interactive and Blur Studio in full next-gen glory ASAP.

2027 is too far away. Hopefully Pierre Hintze will push for it.

giphy.gif giphy.webp giphy.gif

5 Likes

I trust Pierre. The guy single-handedly saved MCC from the disaster it once was. It was Cyberpunk before Cyberpunk. I believe going forward, things will get brighter after the darkest.

7 Likes

So Halo as a launch title for next gen?

Hating is the new best selling video game

Itā€™d already happening in the halo subreddit. Its crazy how much hate they have towards franchise and it seems nothing will please them

Itā€™s why theyā€™re considered toxic.

If the abk deal goes through. One of those studios will no doubt support 343 going forward.

1 Like
4 Likes

Sounds about right. Maybe it will happen this timeā€¦ :wink:

1 Like

This looks amazing. We should get customs going on it some time.

2 Likes
8 Likes