Halo |OT2| Forging Ahead

Am I the only one whose bookmarks are broken since several days ? It says it’s empty.

Sometimes it’s genuinely unplayable for me

The other day I had a bulldog and the enemy was cornered with no health and as im about to shoot him he randomly teleports in front of me and Im dead instantly

It’s such a shame because when the game does play well, it’s top tier

1 Like

You can get the bell toll visor if you complete the challenges this week.

1 Like

This looks almost EXACTLY like the real thing. Absolutely insane.

9 Likes

Already working on the next beauty. Can’t wait to see the final result!

9 Likes

Ugh we gotta get these in matchmaking

1 Like
2 Likes

Some major changes like the mangler and sword being vaulted in competitive mode.

1 Like

Very nice, I can skip comp Halo all together now.

6 looks like he’s having a blast hiking around the Halo ring, taking selfies, which is what I’d be doing, so him :smiley:

lol i have a feeling competitive halo is going to become MUCH slower paced due to these changes. oh well, this is what comp players wanted. hopefully, they like it.

In all the comp matches I watched of the top teams, they never ever used the sword anyways. They didn’t even bother picking up to deny the enemy team the weapon. The mangler was a bit different before it received several adjustments. Now its not a weapon they really bother with anymore.

i was moreso referring to the ammo rack changes and the nerfs to half of the sanbox mentioned in the article, I could have worded that better. and even with most weapons getting nerfed, i have a sinking feeling they are still going to try to GA weapons.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Does anyone else have serious problems when it comes to connecting to multiplayer in the game, like not into matches but literally just loading the mutliplayer playlists?

Half the time I boot this game up i’ll hit A to get into the main menu but time after time the multiplayer part refuses to connect to the online services and i’ll literally need to quit the game, sometimes multiple times before it starts working

and it’s not Quick Resume, I deliberately quit out of Halo to keep it out of QR because it was breaking the mutliplayer every time I loaded back into the game, another very annoying problem

Sometimes, I also have problems joining a match, and get kicked 2 to 3 minutes into the match sometimes.

Not an issue for me - it has gotten better for me since the December update :man_shrugging:t2:

5 Likes

I see Perilous is there. Always nice to see… :blush:

5 Likes